Cant get enough (NSFW PT. 7)

As your breathing picked up along with your tightness around him, he new you were enjoying every single bit of this just as he was. Ban kept going as you grew closer for what seems to be the 100th time tonight.

It wasn't long before you came for him but Ban was eager to drag it out. He held himself together as you yelled from being overstemulated. Once you started, he bit his lip and pushed you back down into the sheets, moved his hand from your boob to your shoulder, and grabbed your hip with the other hand.

You grabbed the sheets pulling them and pushing them to your mouth to try to muffle yourself. Curling your toes, you moved around almost like you were about to loose yourself in it and as he watched he slowly started to loose himself as-well.

Ban leaned down over you and grabbed your right hand with his, griping the sheets with you as he breathed heavily and moaned against her skin. His breath hit against your skin as his grip tightened on your body sending chills across your body. Cursing and mumbling sweet nothings to you as he slowly couldn't help himself anymore, he started to unravel.

Feeling him twitch and move inside of you, you bit down hard on the sheets and moved the covers from your mouth reaching over your shoulder, your shaky hand grabbed the back of Ban's neck getting his attention.

When he lifted his head and you turned yours to look at him, seeing his face and how flustered and red he was, you but your lip. The same was for him when he saw how drained and put of it you were with a some drool smeared on your lip and your breathing almost as quick and scattered as his. He looked at your lips and moved forward kissing you roughly but a little sloppy.

You whined and moved your legs getting close to cumming again, once Ban felt this, he pushed and moved inside of her till he hit the right spot making you gasp and pull away from the kiss just for him to bite your lip.

You whined and screamed out closing your eyes tightly and arching your back. He whispered and mumbled to you over and over.

"cum with me baby"

You got chills down your whole body feeling him on her hips, mouth, hands, and back until you felt him cum and shake as his thrusts slowed down just before you came, clenching around him tightly.

Both of you paused and held your breath looking at eachother. As you exhailed, your body slowly relaxed with his as you both slowly caught your breath. You both kissed and moaned for eachother as he moved his hips slowly to help the two of you calm down. As you rocked yours slowly with him the both of you could feel the tension start to build once again.

"Mmm fuck. I shouldnt have done that." You bit your lip as he pulled away from the kiss and stoped his hips to try and get himself under control. There was something about sex with you that just didn't let him stop. Whenever the chance apeared, you both would want to keep going, it even made sure he would cum no matter how far from it he was. Though it was an obvious problem, Ban fuckin loved it.

Feeling his dick go from slowly relaxing, to rock hard again while inside of you, you gasped as he moved your position back to missionary. He moved crawling further on the bed while holding onto you. While pushing you closer to the headboard, your hair finally came undone, letting the hairpin fall out. Your wings moved and made room for themselves under you as Ban laid you on the pillows.

He sat up, slowly and bit his lip seeing you under the moonlight that peeked through the small part of the bed curtains. Only your lower half was illuminated as the other half with your wings as you stretched them, was shaded.

You looked up at him while covering your chest with your arms starting to feel a bit uncomfortable laying on your wings. Though you were in a bit of pain, you couldn't help but focus on Ban who was over you with certain parts of him being illuminated by the light coming through the balcony windows. He could feel you clench around him as you let your mind wonder.