Missed You

"We gotta get up eventually." You agreed, nodding against his chest just consumed in the moment. Ban sat there with you for another 3 minutes before he lifted your head making eye contact with you.

"..What..." You looked into his eyes and instantly felt what he was giving off by the way he looked at you, as his mind started to drift off just from doing that. "I can barely stand."

"So?.. Nothing new." You couldn't keep a straight face and looked down with a struggle to keep your smile hidden.

"He said we had to be quick."

"Who said anything about-" You lightly put your fingers to his lips as you looked up at him.

"Remember the last time you said that." A smirk spread across his lips as a light smile did on yours. Ban moved his head forward kissing you with your finger still in place.

Slowly, you moved your fingers and kissed him back, moving your hands from his now ripped jacket, to his hair. Which felt different than last you remembered.

"What happened to your hair. Wasn't it longer."

"That was a long time ago. You don't like it?"

"I do but.. it's less hair for me to hold onto while you make me yours again. You'll have more scratches."

"Who ever said that was a bad thing." A chuckle came from his lips spread across his face as you shook your head and looked around a little while his eyes stayed glued to you.

"What am I going to wear."

"This." He felt your waist. As his eyes dragged down your chest.

"This?"

"Yes." You looked at him while his eyes looked back at your eyes.

"But this feels stuffy. Is there anything else I can wear." It was a dress with a loose corset, the same dress he laid you in for all that time, but you could tell he cleaned it for you recently.

"..you can wear that then." He gestured over to the bed. When you looked, you saw some clothes on the nightstand. "Something I picked out for you to wear after the wedding and everything.

"Ok, help me get dressed." He stood and did just that, but it wasn't until you put the skirt on that you knew something was up.

"Ban, this is practically nothing."

"It looks perfect to me." He felt down your waist as you leaned on him for help. His eyes were glued on you in the new bra and short skirt.

"You just can't help yourself can you."

"Mmm I don't know." He took advantage of the fact that you were still weak and moved you against the wall putting his hand over your head while the other went into his pocket. "You wanna find out?"

You looked up at him and held your breath from how close he was like this, standing over your head and slowly moving closer. Though you were talking so confidently before, you were just teasing and by what he's doing now, he knew that.

That look on his face always made you weak in the knees. Slowly sliding down the wall, he leaned over you more and more until you were on your knees.

"And it looks like you agree with my actions." A smirk spread across his face as he looked down at you.

"Shut up." You covered your face and put your hand on his hip to push him away, but still, your strength hasn't come back to your body. All you could manage was a nudge.

Ban chuckled at you and helped you back to your feet.

"I think you'll be fine with these clothes." He spoke while helping you put on the tight shirt. "Just one more touch." He picked you up, sat you on the bed and fixed your hair as you sat up facing his stomach while he stood between your legs.

He pulled your old hair pin from the side table and pulled your hair back, putting it up the same way he used to. Your eyes were glued on his stomach and the red leather around his waist. The way it seemed to be the perfect size but also too small for him, something about was just hot.

The second the pin was in your hair, taking away the wings, he fixed your shirt and bra to fully cover your back. You reached up and held onto his waist with both hands before kissing his lower stomach. Chills ran up his body as the slightest kiss against his v line caught him off guard.

"You're starting something you can't finish."

"Who said I didn't have the patience to take my time."

He listened to your smug speech and exhaled deeply before pushing you back the bed. He pulled your hips roughly to his as he stayed standing before he moved his upper body over you.

Watching Ban's eyes run across your new clothes, chills ran across your body as your mind ran wild thinking about what he might be planning to do. Raising the tension, he pushed between your legs and kissed you hard. The motion he did as he moved his body against yours and pushed his tongue in your mouth made you weak.

Your hands reached and grabbed the back of his hair while your legs loosely rested around his hips. Moving his hips against yours, slowly both of your hearts began to flutter wanting more. Your voice as you took breaths cheered him on as his hands moved your shirt, feeling on your body.

"Mmm i'm gonna make you scream tonight, baby." The more he moved between your legs, the more you put your head back and pulled on his hair as your other hand dragged against his leather jacket.

"Why not now." A smile spread on his face hearing your suggestion.

"I missed you. So much. So bad." He spoke as he intertwined his fingers with yours, while his lips moved to your neck.

"I missed you more." His lips pushed against yours. Reaching down and undoing his pants, there was a knock on the door.

"You two ready?" The voice of your brother coming through the door made the both of you pause and look at each other.

1050 words
5/19/24