The Searching

After that, he speeds away like a snail, no like an athlete, OK I gotta get back on track here (no pun intended) or I'll never get revenge from that jerk who started this pool (exaggeration) of blood on my face. The red liquid was pouring into my mouth, making me taste salt (I wish I brought along some of my dinner from last night, the salt would taste better, but no time to think about that, I have other things to clear off my plate). Sweat and blood was going into the search for that man, literally: I am bleeding and sweating, I wasn't crying so no if you think tears has to be added in there, they don't.

I walk along a rocky beach, with waves lapping at my feet. Loneliness is all around, partially because I am alone, but mostly because with certain coloured stone I kinda wrote loneliness the best I could.

I say I was alone, but then I notice somebody with binoculars and he looks like he is looking right at me, but I just ask myself why and then it comes to me: I've annoyed most people in this country so he's probably just getting revenge, I scream to him-

"Sorry I'm doing something, no time for fight or anything"

He seems to understand, from the cliff he's on he just walks away.

When I notice nobody's here, I decide to walk back, I might not even get my revenge,but when I'm just about to walk along the pavement I notice another man, in a car this time, speeding away, I see in the mirror it's that punk who broke my nose! I spot a nearby motorbike, without thinking what I'm about to do, I jump on, fall off, safely get back on again and speed off after him. (I'm sorry if this is not how a real motorbike works, but it's how this one does). Suddenly we're racing like the snail and the athlete (sadly I think I'm the snail, but at least I'm on a motorbike, right?).

"The athlete dashes ahead, with the snail on its tail, though, it would make more sense the other way around, since a snail has more of a tail than an athlete, or is it just an athletic tailed animal?"

FYI that was commentrary added on later.