The Substitute's Way

Enzo's pov:

I really have the weirdest mind. And I mean it, ten times weirder than a usual person, I swear. For example, I have around three dozen of sex toys in my closet, hidden under a piece of my floor so no ones finds the box. I have costumes I am ashamed to show because they are too sexy for a man to wear, but I keep buying them anyways because I feel like I could be cute in them. I also have an account Porn Hub because of how often I watch this shit to pleasure myself more than 4 hours a day. I'm a fucking addict. Another proof is right now: I just woke up with a huge envy of sex. At 2am in the morning. To mention, it isn't a first. 

I sit up in my bed, rubbing my eyes with my sweaty hands. I then move my hair off my face cause jeez, it's a pain and I take a look at the time with my cellphone. I sigh and look under the cover where a boner is standing, waiting for any minim pleasure. I look around the room, see if I left any sex toy near reach but of course not. I stand up, walking silently to my closet, and I open its door. I kneel down, removing the wooden plank used for my hiding spot and take out a large box with dildos of all sizes, cuffs, collars and plenty of other stuff like vibrators of all sorts. I look around the mess, searching for something tiny and quiet.

I stand back up after choosing the little pink egg I bought recently and put the box back in his hole, placing the plank on it. I check on the door to make sure it's locked and get back under the blankets, taking my shorts and underwear down. I put my headphones on, logging in on my favorite site. I then place the vibrator slightly up my ass, starting it to the minimum level. I'm so used to it that it doesn't even get a squirm out of my mouth. I open a video of some guy masturbating, following the pace of his moves on my own dick while the toy is doing its job back there. I turn to intensity up, trying to concentrate on a good feeling, something like my first sex session with Jeremy.

It happened so quickly, he and I, in the woods. It's almost like he read the manual to my body and knew exactly how to turn me on. I also read him like a book. Together, it's like we were meant to meet in our lives and love life. I'm glad we are boyfriends, even if it has been only a few months. The boys don't know though, which makes it difficult for us to meet and kiss, cuddle, like the couple we are. That, and I'm not the only one who craves sex, turns out Jeremy can be as thirsty as me within a single turn on.

Thinking of him brings some heat, some more pleasure. I control my moans, keeping them calm and quiet to avoid being caught. By the time the man cums in the other side of the screen, I wasn't even near. I stop, sighing, searching for another video and bringing the strength of the sex toy to it's maximum. I massage my dick smoothly, looking at the video at the same time. I try to imagine Jeremy's touch on me, to remember how it felt when we had sex last time. It ended up the same as the other video: the man came, I didn't. "I'm a lost cause for tonight" I suppose to myself, closing my phone. I stop the vibrator, hiding it under the mattress and laying back down in my bed, trying to sleep but I couldn't.

~~~~~

Jeremy: Morning, sleepy head.

Enzo: Morning...

I yawn loudly, my teary eyes looking around for a nearby cup. I take the closest to me and reach out to take coffee from the machine... which was empty. I stare at the empty jar and glance at Jeremy who sips his drink with a little chuckle. I sigh and drop my cup on the counter, opening the fridge to grab the box of milk. I open it and drink from the lid under the eyes of Jeremy.

Jeremy: Ew, that's nasty, man.

I close the box and sticks my tongue to him, putting the milk back in the fridge before closing its door.

Enzo: Where's Eden?

Jeremy: Gone to work, it's Monday I shall remind you.

Enzo: Ah fuck, I have history class from 1pm to 4pm later. Ugh.