Double Time Wet

Elle's pov:

Autumn is finally here, damn. I've been waiting for it like it has been years. I love the colors, the smell, the pumpkins and of course Halloween. I'm so excited for this 31st, I got a Harley Quinn cosplay and it looks so sick. Anyways, I decided not so long ago to invite Molly for a date to the park. It is sunny after all, so totally worth it! I am waiting for her right now on the couch, all happy and smiling, a bit impatient as well. I haven't seen her this whole week and I can't wait to hug her and kiss her and... Imma not say the rest.

As I'm waiting, Alistair keeps having his eyes on me like I'm some kid he needs to watch on. I give him a slight grin and stick my tongue out as the door bell rings. I jump off the couch immediately, running to the sound and opening the door. Molly was there, wearing her hair tied up in the air and wearing some mascara and eyeliner on her beautiful sparkly eyes.

- Hi, she says. You look excited.

- I'm leaving, brother, I shout before closing the door behind me, now outside, in the arms of my lover.

Molly kisses my forehead with a giggle as I snuggle my nose in her warm scarf and neck. I took time to smell her delicious odour of coconut and vanilla mixed together – the usual – so I can feel safe and comforted.

- Shall we go? We have a big afternoon planned.

I nod gently, taking her hand. We both walk to the park as we chat about our morning. Molly tells me about her new project, about making a little house for her new kitty. I find that adorable and kisses her a lot on the cheeks and lips, basically attacking her. At some point, we stop at a café, where Alexander is working. We all greet each other with smiles. He shares with us his future date with Dylan after we told him about ours. He seems quite impatient, can't help him, haha. I mean, I can totally understand him.

Finally, Molly and I arrive at the park with our coffee and sit on a bench. The whole afternoon goes smoothly, chatting and cuddling together because the wind is cold. Hours pass by really fast, I didn't notice until I see the sun setting down.

- What? Already? I shout asking out loud, sitting back up.

- Yea, I didn't want to disturb your peaceful moment, but I saw it as well, Molly says with a laugh. Why so stressed?

- I told Alistair I would be back for supper.

Molly takes her phone out after saying a quick "no problem" and texts someone. I look up and see Alistair's name at the top of the conversation. After a minute, this one answers with his usual boring answers.

- See? He doesn't mind, Molly adds.

- Technically, he minds, he just doesn't say it.

- Ok, well that means we'll ignore the man because I was already planning to buy you dinner.

- Huh-uh, I let out with a little smile.

She tickles me a bit and I laugh. I make her stop with a long deep kiss. We both stay this way for long seconds, then we stand and walk out of the park.

- So, she starts again, care for some McDonalds?

- Omg, don't mention it! I say. I've been craving chicken nuggies for like 3 weeks now.

As I say that, I hold my stomach with a baby expression on my face, which makes my lover laugh again. We walk on the other side of the road, then to McDonalds, holding our hands tightly together for more warmth. We take our order, chat while waiting for it, take it and leave, I mean common stuff to do at McDonalds for real. We walk back to the park where there is literally nobody anymore.