Solving Misunderstandings

Hello everyoooooone! Just to mention that my chat section is open to all of you for anything: suggestions, words of advice, appreciation, love~. 

Imma just drop the link of a new project I started, where I take your little dreams in mind and make it real: 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/336498233-spicy-demands-from-my-%E2%9C%A8naughty%E2%9C%A8-reader

Anywayyyys, enjoy this beautiful drama I wrote ;)

_____

Alexander's pov:

"20 years old, man! Time passes too fast..." I think to myself with a long sigh. I look at the counter, messing with a coffee cup and waiting for another person to order. While I am supposed to celebrate my birthday with my friends and lover, I am working. On a Saturday! It's just shitty. Plus, Dylan has his theater class with Isabelle so I can't go out with him. He did promise me a date, though. I look at the clock on the wall, getting a bit impatient and bored. Hitting my fingers on the counter, holding my head in my other hand, I stare blankly around. 

I didn't get any phone calls yet, not even my parents or siblings. It saddens me, but what saddens me more is to have no news of Dylan. I keep wondering if he goes around with Isabelle out of class, like in a really close way. I used to play fool around them, flirting a bit with Isabelle to get Dylan's attention – which worked pretty well. Then I got annoyed when I saw her eyes even more often on him than on me. And of course, mister hasn't noticed anything.

My grip around the cup tightens, getting a bit mad about the situation. All I want to do is run out of here and go cry in my room. I want Dylan to hold my in his arms while I let my tears out and whine about my thoughts. 20th birthday and yet, no call, yay! It's not like everyone forgot, right? I know every birthday of the group, all my friend's birthday are noted in my calendar for the next 40 years. I just hope they don't forget me, not yet at least. And Dylan, what's taking him so long, he should be there by now. He always enter the café at 4PM.

- Hum, excuse me? Young man?

I start to hear the lady's voice calling me, right in front of me, almost concerned. I smile nervously, apologizing and taking her order. I then go back to the kitchen, preparing her latte and her two sugar cookies. As I'm finished with that order, I hear the bell of the café ring. I look up, happy to see Dylan enter the place... followed by Isabelle. My real smile fades a bit, being replaced by that one I practiced in front of people I hate.

- Dylan, Isabelle! Good afternoon!

- Hey, love, starts Dylan. How is your shift today?

- Could be better to be honest. It has been surprisingly boring.

- Poor you, cuts Isabelle. I hope it gets better next week. Well, could I pls have a passion fruit smoothie with a chocolate chips cookie?

- Sure! Dylan?

- I'll take the usual please, he says with a light smile.

- Coming right up, you can go sit, I say before turning around.

As the two of them leave to go sit somewhere further, I mumble a bit to myself before doing my job. I look at them, spy on them literally, as I mix the smoothies. Isabelle kept acting so sweet and perfect around Dylan, which pisses me off. As for my lover, he is so blind that he laughs at her bad jokes, smiles when she does so too, stays calm and nice to her. I get so upset about these two that I spill the smoothies on the ground and wet my pants and shoes – with the socks of course, I can assure you that cold passion fruit smoothie on your socks isn't very comfortable.