0.3

We're taking it slow. This chapter will be about others too. Not only AppleDash because others have something to do with them too! And I'm happy because I have readers now. *Insert Fluttershy voice* yay!
I lost motivation so much while writing this so this might be bad. But have fun reading!

Twilight was in her room. She was trying to find a way to solve this 'friendship' problem between her new friends, aka Dash, AppleJack, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie.

She was pacing around the room with a notebook in her hands. She was making a list of what-to-do to make them friends again.

Yesterday, in the library, she saw the yearbook of the Canterlot High School. These 5 friends were together.

Spike barked at her and this distracted Twilight. She giggled and hugged her cute baby dog. "What should I do, Spike? They are arguing in front of me and I can't help. I don't even know what has actually happened. The stories that they told me are very different than each other." She sounded hopeless.

She sighed while she was sitting to her bed. Spike layed down to her lap. Spike barked at her a few times. "Oh, Spike.. Wish I could understand you. I'm sure about you have such brilliant ideas.." Spike moved his head to look her nerd owner's eyes.

"Me too.." Spike said. "Whoaaaah!" Twilight screamed very loud as she throw Spike from her lap. "What the bark-" Spike shouted.

"Y-you can t-talk-k?" She stuttered while she was backing away from her puppy.

"Well, of course I can. Since when do you understand me?" He walked to the Twilight who has been frozen already.

He poked her with his tiny paw and asked "Are you okay, Twilight? You don't seem pretty well.."

She murmured to herself. "Am I driving insane or my dog did talk? No, this is just a dream.. just a dream.." She slapped herself.

"You good Twilight?" Spike asked as he was worried about her.

"THIS ISN'T A DREAM!!" The girl screamed. Used her blanket for protecting herself. Spike put his little paw on the blanket. The scared girl slowly got out of the blanket.

"I don't know how I did it. Can you talk with other animals too?" her dog asked. "I- I  don't think that's something about me.. We can learn it with one way. If other people does understand you, you can talk." purple haired girl said.

"Are we supposed to try it?" Spike asked. "I guess so.." his owner took her dog and left her room. She also left the house.

"Hello random human I never have seen before. I kindly ask you to wait here." The purple haired girl said. " He doesn't really have to wait.." the purple dog said. The guy got really scared. "Waaaaaaaah!!" he screamed and left.

"Guess we found our answer now." Spike said. "I think we did.." purple girl said and went back to her house.

***

Twilight was looking all the books that she found in the library, looking for an answer. "How can this be possible?"

She heard that her phone was ringing. She answered the call quickly, "This is Twilight talking.."

"Hello darling, how are you?"

The purple girl recognized the voice. "Oh, hi Rarity. I'm completely fine. How 'bout you?"

"Glad to hear that, and hope your not busy tonight. We're going to have a slumber party. You, me, Dash and Fluttershy. Bring your pyjamas and don't forget to-"