0.2

No one's reading this :'). But I don't care at all actually. I have fun while writing and sharing it. I don't care about votes. I want people to comment. I wanna know people's thoughts about this story.
Welp, enough about my drama. Have fun reading if there's a reader!

***

No One's Pov:

"Hi, Applejack."

"How are ya, Twilight?"

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking. I was wondering, can we talk about something for a while?"

"Ah'm all ears." Blonde haired girl said. Put her box down and looked at Twilight. Twilight thought about how she was going to start. "Uhm.."

"Somethin' wrong?" The girl put her arm on her new friend's shoulder. Twilight looked at her first friend with a bit fear in her purple eyes. She was scared about Applejack's reaction.

"Look, I wanna talk about something.. or someone." She said. Applejack was curious now. She put her hand down and continued listening.

"Probably someone you know. Rainbow Dash. You know who she is.. You know more than who she is. Don't you?"

Farmer girl didn't respond. She couldn't respond. 'Rainbow Dash' was the last name she would wanna hear that time.

"Ya can't trust her, sugar cube. Ah suggest ya to stop talkin' to her."

"But why? She seemed pretty nice when we met. " Twilight asked.

"And then she betrays you. Ah know what Ah'm sayin' suhar cube. Always remember mah words."

Applejack picked her box up and left. She left the other girl confused about their relationship.

***

Rainbow Dash..

Applejack thought. She felt angry all of a sudden. She still wasn't ready to forgive her. She wasn't planning to.. at least not anytime soon...

"Here's yer order Pinkie." She put the the box down. Her friend Pinkie started smiling more than she did before.

"Thnk youuuuu!" Pinkie screamed while hugging her friend. Applejack giggled "Woah woah, calm down sugar cube. Ah brought what ya wanted me to. Anythin' else ah can help with?" Aplejack asked. Pinkie Pie shook her had. "Well, I can't think of something for now. Thank you for asking though!"

"Oh sweetie.. you call this a decoration for a party..?" Starlight said while she walked around the gym.

The farmer girl got angry. "Of course she does! Ya got a problem with it?" she answered. The other girl was getting mad too. "Yes, I do have a problem with it. What are you gonna do about it, throw apples at me?" Starlight said. "Ah'll do if ah have to" the fight was getting bigger and bigger. Purple and light blue haired girl smiled. "Oh come on.. We both know you wouldn't do it.." Starlight laughed. "Ya are thinkin' wrong about me" Applejack shouted a little. "No need to fight.. You aren't worth my time.." Starlight just left. "Ya neither!" farmer girl shouted after her.

"Now that was a good fight to watch." pink haired girl said while putting the popcorn down. "Ya were watchin' and eatin' popcorn durin' the whole fight?" the farmer girl asked. "Yup!" the girl said while she continued putting up the decorations, which was balloons.

Typical Pinkie Pie..

Applejack thought. "Alright then, Ah'll leave ya alone. Ya are goin' to tell me if she bothers ya again!" Applejack said. "Okie dokie!" Pinkie shouted. Applejack smiled and left. That girl somehow finds a way to make her smile.