I've Always Liked You ~ Emo Crys

Pairing: Emo Crys X Fem Wild Grinder Reader

Requested By: No One
Y/N: Your Name
Y/M: Your Mother

"Yeah! Did you see that trick? It was thing of beauty!" Lil Rob says proudly as you and the other Grinders are at the lot doing tricks.

"So was mine. Took me a while but I finally got it down." Emo Crys says as you smile at him.

"I knew you could do it. Told you that you just needed to practice it. Emo? Uh Emo?" You ask as Emo Crys zones out while smiling while on his board and rolls away.

"There he goes again zoning out. What's with him these past few months?" Jay Jay asks.

"Uh oh. I hope he's not on another girl crazy kick like he was with my sister. That was a disaster." Lil Rob says as you sign sadly causing Goggles to look at you.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Goggles asks curiously.

"Yeah. I guess. I'm gonna head home. It's getting late." You say as you pick up your board.

"What? It's only 2:30pm. Your folks don't even eat dinner until around 6pm." Lil Rob says as he looks at his phone.

"Yeah. How come you're leaving so early man?" Jack Knife asks.

"Guys I just.. Look I just gotta go. I'll see you guys later." You say as you sign and leave.

*1 Week Timeskip*

"(Y/N) dear your father and I are heading to the store after we run some errands. We'll be back later tonight. Do you want anything?" (Y/M) asks as she enters your room where you're looking at the missed calls and texts from the guys and especially those from Emo Crys.

"No mom. I'm fine. I'll see you guys later." You say as you look at your mother.

"Alright dear. Be safe till we're back." (Y/M) says as she leaves as you hear your phone buzzing more and see you have more missed calls from the other Grinders and some more texts notifications from Emo Crys before you sign and put your phone down as you hear knocking at the door.

"Who could that be?" You ask as you head to the door and open it to see the all the Grinders except Emo Crys standing outside with annoyed looks.

"Alright (Y/N) we know you been ignoring our calls, texts and avoiding us all week. What gives?" Lil Rob asks annoyed.

"Yeah. We know you been ignoring our attempts to talk to you. Why are you avoiding us?" Goggles asks.

"What we do to make you mad us?" Jack Knife asks sadly.

"It's not you guys." You say as you sigh.

"What do you mean?" Jay Jay asks curiously.

"It's Emo. I just can't stand to be around him anymore when he is on these girl kicks." You say sadly.

"But why would you care if he is talking to another girl?" Jack Knife asks.

"Wait. You like Emo Crys don't you?" Lil Rob asks as you nod.

"Yeah. I'm sorry guys. I just wanted some space to think about this." You say as you let the guys into your living room.

"And? Any decisions?" Spitball asks.