Navy Cape

『Promontory ~ 1』

「Chapter 7」

It has been a five days since Navy and Wild's emotional interaction. It would only be two days until Navy would be tracking over towards Pawlopetri, with just his super powers. He knew that Hailey would have to leave for a few business days, which was quite sad for Navy but because of it, Navy would be left unattended. Without Hailey watching over Navy, he can make his way towards Pawlopetri without Hailey having to worry about Navy's whereabouts.

For now, he will be planning his distinct plan to take over Pawlopetri. But what he didn't expect that the Paw Patrol had prepared beforehand.

He and Hailey were watching worldly news, it was kind of their routine. They would sit on the couch, eating snacks, and just lazing around together. The worldly news changed subject, and appeared the infamous Paw Patrol in... Greece?!

World News! Originating from Canada's Adventure Bay, the rescue team of adorable puppies, called 'The Paw Patrol' are scouting heavy security around the plateu of Greece. Rumor has it that great danger is approaching the country of Greece, and authorities are unable to decipher as to why they are here. Why don't we ask the leader himself? Ryder J. Anderson?

Ryder: "It is... complicated. If you aren't caught up with any Paw Patrol shenanigans, you wouldn't believe it for a second! And for the sake of the innocent people of Greece, I'd just like to say to all of you: 'Meíne asfalís'."

Interviewer: "What do you mean by shenanigans, Mr. Anderson?"

Ryder: "Well- It's really messy history of the Paw Patrol's rescue missions. Really messy."

Chase: "If having to save a town from a meteor isn't messy, I don't know what is."

Marshall: "I could use a break from y'know... saving humanity? That Krakitten was crazy back there."

Ryder: "Pups, you're going to scare the people! Ahem. Besides the point, that is undisclosed information that we can't... discuss. Now Chase, Marshall, secure the beach out towards the sea a bit further."

Chase & Marshall: "Roger that!"

Interviewer: "Woah! You heard that folks, it seems that this is a seriously dangerous mystery... Who knows what danger awaits? Who knows what cautions we have to take?!"

Ryder: "Possible mass destruction and having to try and save your lives, thats what. Wordly News, signing out."

Navy's eyes widened, the Paw Patrol have already made security systems around the area by Pawlopetri, how was he supposed to engage his destructive plan now?! If it weren't for telling Wild, everything would be perfectly set in motion. But... If he can't constructively destroy it, he can destroy it via manipulation! Navy remembered the dalmation mentioning encountering a creature called the 'Krakitten', he remembered what the Krakitten was like, he was told of its legend before.. If mer-pups exist, who is to say the Paw Patrol is lying about the existence of the Krakitten? Just purrfect.

- Later that day -

Hailey left for a few business days, how stupid is she to just leave her cat home alone for 'a few days'? But that was a good thing, as soon as Hailey left, Navy quickly took off towards Pawlopetri. It was tiring though, having to use only his super whirlwind powers to fly his way there. He remembered back to the 'Krakitten' that the Paw Patrol mentioned back in the news report, as to how he can use it to his advantage. Navy then started thinking about Wild, how much he missed him since their interaction back at that motorcycle park. Navy caught himself fantasizing about Wild and quickly shook off the thought. He and Wild are enemies, there is no way they can be together, thats how it works... right?