Adventure Greetings

"I'm Aurora"

「Chapter 1」

"Hi Aurora! Nice to meet you! I've never seen a pup like you around Puplantis, are you lost?" Coral asked Aurora, her senses filled with curiosity of this new-found pup.

"I actually come from a very far away place in Greece. You must know Puplantis' cousin city: 'Pawlopetri' right?" Aurora replied with a cocky smirk. Coral gasped in response, making Aurora lift one of her eyebrows in confusion.

"What's wrong? Something I said?" Aurora said as she swam closer to the stunned mer-pup. "Hello? Earth to Coral? Do you hear me?" Aurora says as she waves a paw infront of the pup, as Coral regains her senses, her eyes meet the other pups eyes.

Coral's muzzle flushes a light shade of red, and backs away from the opposing mer-pup. "Y-You don't know?" Coral said as she frowned at Aurora with a concerned face.

"Ugh... Don't need to tell me twice, Pawlopetri is long gone; I know that." Aurora grunted, her expression now annoyed and stressed. Coral approaches the mer-pup and rubs her paw between the other pup's floppy ears. Despite her annoyed attitude, she enjoyed pats.

"I'm so sorry you lost your home, but actually, I'm more surprised that you survived. Actually, that you look completely fresh." Coral stated, still rubbing her paw on the other pup. Aurora looked at her confused, unable to understand her analogy.

Coral chuckled at the pup's confused expression and gently smiled at her. "What I mean is, Pawlopetri has been long gone since... Two years ago." Aurora's eyes widened as she backed away from Coral, and began to look at herself.

Aurora's appearance hadn't changed, which confused her even more. She didn't know how long she's been in a slumber, it felt a little too surreal.

"See what I mean by 'fresh', now?" Coral said, approaching the pup again. "Don't worry, what matters is that you're alive and well. You're the only piece of Pawlopetri there is left." Coral said as she embraced Aurora in a gentle hug, kissing her forehead. Aurora didn't  know how hot she was getting from the sudden affection, but she loved it, to say the least.

"Actually, I'm here for something else." Aurora said, looking up at Coral. "What is it? I'll try my best to help." Coral looked back at the pup with a loving gaze.

"I'm... Looking for my long lost brother." Aurora said with a weak smile. Coral's eyes slightly widen, she wasn't expecting that sort of reason.

"Your brother? You think he's in Puplantis?" Coral asked, curiousity growing by the second. "No Coral. My brother is a land-pup, not a mer-pup!" Aurora chuckled, Coral gasps in excitement and suprise.

"You have a land-puppy relative too!?" Coral exclaimed, an adorable smile of excitement on her face. "Too?! Wait, you also used to be a land-pup?!" Aurora exclaimed in confusion, now becoming more curious of the pup. As if the two of them being able to speak English rather than the mer-pups' language was not obvious enough.

"Yeah! I have a land-pup cousin named 'Skye', she lives in the bay not too far from here!" Coral explained, Aurora beamed with excitement. "Did you say a bay!? As in, Adventure Bay!?" Aurora exclaimed with relief and excitement. "Yeah! What about it?" Coral exclaimed, the two mer-puppies were shouting back in forth with excitement; That a certain pup could hear them from where he was, putting on his shellphones while grunting.

"My brother is in Adventure Bay!" Aurora explained, her smile getting wider with each word she spoke. "Really!? That's amazing! My cousin and her friends are coming to Puplantis tomorrow night!" Coral explained, she gasped before continuing, "They can help you find your brother!" Coral said as she swam even closer to the other pup. "You think so? You sound so sure." Aurora replied, with slight doubt. But it wouldn't hurt to get help from others, afterall, she used to be quite dependant; Emphasis on the 'used to be' on that.