Aurora Lights, Aurora Cries

Story Disclaimers:
LGBTQIA+ relationships (mlm & wlw)
Sexuality and Gender confusion
Canon x OC
Polyamory
Implied Drowning
Implied Death
Use of Alcohol
Self Harm (Poisoning, Scratching, etc.)
Dangerous Stunts (Motorcycle and Snow-mobile)
Attempts at Mass Destruction (Possible War Crimes)
Attempts at Mass Murder (Possible Federal Offense)
Mentions of Physical, Mental and Verbal Disabilities
Psychological Manipulation (maybe)
Rated 16+ & 18+ Chapters (reasons will be stated)
---
Author's note: This story is currently discontinued. Although, chances of it being continued during the time of summer solstice is quite likely. If grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, misuse of dialects (especially AAVE), and/or false information is found, please comment on it. That is all, Enjoy.
---

[PROLOGUE]

A certain mer-pup woke up from her slumber, looking around her surroundings, she witnesses the remains of the demolished place that she once called 'home'. The mer-pup fell into despair, but before she could lose all hope, she sees a large rock beside her, with some writing inscripted into it.

"Dear Aurora,
    By the time you are reading this, Pawlopetri has met its demise. I know you would cast yourself into despair and lose all hope, but rest assured; There is still hope. I have kept this from you for a long time, and now is best to tell you.

You weren't always a mer-pup, you were a land-pup. You had a land-pup family, and within that family, you had a brother. A chocolate labrador, just like you. Hazel eyes, straight and small brown fur, dark nose, and droopy ears. You were taken away from your own brother because of your undying love for the sea, and also, because of me.

I took you away from your real family, and I know, your brother must miss you very much. I want to make it up to that young pup, by showing him that his sister is still alive and well. What I mean, is that I want you to find your brother, Aurora. He is the only piece of your past that still remains, I know that.

Swim to the other side of the world, where your brother is. In a beautiful bay in the country of Canada, is where your brother: 'Zuma' lies. Go to Adventure Bay, and fulfill my wish to make it up to your brother, by giving back what I took most precious to him.

It will be a long journey, Aurora. Look out for yourself, you may visit Pawlopetri's cousin city: 'Puplantis'. It is a wonderful place, not too different from Pawlopetri. I know you would love it there; I love you, Aurora. You were like a daughter to me, and you always will be.

Now you must go, and find your real family.

   Love,
          Elaina."

The mer-pup cried, ironically as the ocean surrounding her swimmingly blended her salty tears with it. The mer-pup buried the rock with the inscription deep underwater, for nobody nor no-pup to be able to find.

She puffed out her chest, and grinned at herself like she was some sort of superhero, about to save the world.

-

The mer-pup hurriedly left off to her long journey, out to look for her brother. She swam through multiple days and multiple nights, determined not going out without a fight. Before she reached her destination, a girl and Puplantis came into her field of vision.

"Hey there! I'm Coral! Who are you?"

「END OF PROLOGUE」