🌸 Good Boy Gone Bed - TXT 🌸

Fandom: Tomorrow by Together (TXT), BTS
Little(s): Choi Yeonjun (4-6)
Caregiver(s): Kang Taehyun

Summary: This is based on the most recent episode of Suga's Suchwita, where Yeonjun and Taehyun are his guests and Yeonjun... well, you'll see.

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

"Ah, I'd better get this one home! Before he passes out or falls asleep or does something stupid." Taehyun laughed nervously. Yoongi, who sat across from the two, nudged his chin in Yeonjun's direction.

"I think he's already asleep." Yoongi chuckled, taking another sip of his drink. He mulled it over a moment and looked from the directors and camera crew to the two boys and smiled softly. "Considering this is the end and you've already signed your bottle, I should let you both go."

"Thank you, hyung-nim." Taehyun bowed his head, shaking Yeonjun awake gently. He leaned his head down and whispered in the boy's ear; "Yeonjunnie-hyung? Can you walk with me?"

"Mmm... nooo..." Yeonjun's voice was high pitched and slurred, though he kept it relatively quiet. Taehyun's heart skipped a beat; the cameras were on, the staff were here, Yeonjun was drunk, and he'd slipped into littlespace! Oh no!

"Well, this has been fun! Is the car here yet?" He hurriedly asked a manager, who nodded. The camera people turned off the film and Taehyun sighed a sigh of relief, tugging on Yeonjun as softly as he could.

"Yes. Get home safely and stay out of trouble." Yoongi reminded, waved them off. Taehyun bowed his head once more and grabbed Yeonjun's arm, racing to the vans.

"Well, thank you again, hyung! It's been an honor!" He called out, leaving as soon as possible.

Yeonjun whined as the car doors were opened for him. Taehyun had to nudge the boy, who was so drunk off his ass that he couldn't get into the car by himself.

"Hyunnie..." he sniffled, making grabby hands towards Taehyun. Taehyun clicked his own seatbelt in and clicked in Yeonjun's as well, as the little cuddled closer into his side.

"Please, if you be a good boy and stay quiet, we can stay up all night and watch Ponyo!" Taehyun promised. Yeonjun's sobs quieted down a little.

"An' ice cweam?" He asked hopefully. Taehyun thought for a moment and nodded.

"Yes, and have ice cream." Taehyun confirmed, patting the little's head. Yeonjun chirped a happy noise and sat in his seat, kicking the empty ones in front of him.

The car started and before long they were home. Yeonjun held Taehyun's hand tightly as they walked through the lobby and rode the elevator up to their dorm. A manager bid them goodnight and went his separate ways.

"You did so well. Good boy, you stayed quiet." Taehyun whispered, squeezing the little's hand gently. Yeonjun smiled proudly at that.

Soobin opened the door to a sleepy, drunk Yeonjun and a nervously smiling Taehyun. He furrowed his brow when he saw Yeonjun, pouty and stumbling, being led by his caregiver.

"Taehyun? Is he drunk?"

Taehyun sighed. "Yes. We had to shoot for Suchwita and this cutie pie over here-" he punched Yeonjun's cheeks and the little whined. "Started feeling little a few shots in."

Soobin cracked a smile and pointed down the hallway. "Beomgyu's playing a game and Kai's asleep, so don't be loud or rambunctious. No running in the house, Yeonjun." He reminded.

Yeonjun slurred a reply and the two scurried off to relax. Taehyun washed Yeonjun and helped him into his pajamas. He fetched the little's pacifier as the toddler hiccuped and waddled around, stumbling and nearly stubbing his toes on furniture.

Eventually, though, Taehyun had gotten his little hyung to sit down on the couch with him with the reminder of ice cream and Ponyo. The boy was so excited, sucking on his paci as Taehyun carded his hands through the little's soft, dark hair. He happily ate chocolate ice cream and watched one of his favorite movies, even if his focus was off. He felt happy and light, but before he knew it his eyes began to get droopy and his head started to ache.

Taehyun didn't even realize until he heard little, gentle snores that Yeonjun was fast asleep. He smiled and pressed a kiss to Yeonjun's temple, turning the television off and cleaning up the empty ice cream tub.

"My good boy..."