🌸 Practice Makes Perfect - EXO 🌸

Fandom: EXO
Little(s): Kim Minseok | Xiumin (0-2), Byun Baekhyun (4-6)
Caregiver(s): Kim Jongdae | Chen

Summary: In which Xiumin and Baekhyun are littles, and Chen is their caregiver.
Or, self indulgent EXO-CBX age regression because I deserve it and so do you.

--------------------- 🖤 ---------------------

Two littles played together in a room filled with stuffies and pillows. One, with red hair who dangled a stuffed lion in front of another, with faded aqua locks that feel in front of his face. The red-haired one sat next to the other, who laid down and babbled at the stuffed animal, grabbing upwards for it.

The door opened and in walked their caregiver, Jongdae. He smiled and looked the two littles.

"Daddy!" Baekhyun stood up, his bright red hair bobbing as he waddled towards his caregiver. He dropped the stuffed animal next to Minseok and hugged Jongdae.

The two embraced for a moment and then Baekhyun ran off to the living room, giggling. Jongdae looked down at the baby lying on a light pink blanket, who stared back with expectant eyes.

The little whimpered, making grabby hands at his caregiver. His pacifier stayed firmly in his mouth and his eyes started to tear up. Minseok never said much in littlespace, but Jongdae had known his littles long enough to know what they wanted.

"Hmm... does my baby want a bottle? Or does he want food? Or daddy's cuddles?" Jongdae bent down and sat on his ankles in front of Minseok, who just whined.

It was admittedly good practice, considering he was expecting a child soon himself and didn't really know how to take care of children. So, when he found out that Baekhyun and Minseok were both littles, he had leapt at the chance to take care of them.

"Daddy, I think Seokie needs changies." Baekhyun observed, waddling to the scene. He had been eating a snack in the living room, but decided to see why his baby brother was fussing so much.

"Oh, I think your right. Is that what it is baby?" Jongdae picked up Minseok and cradling him close, silently thanking the gods that he was so tiny and barely weighed anything. Minseok quieted down a little bit, burying his face in his caregiver's shoulder.

Jongdae laid him down gently on his changing mat and Baekhyun sat next to him, legs crossed. Jongdae unclasped Minseok's onesie, making the little cry softly.

"Baekhyun, can you distract Minseok while I change him?" Jongdae asked

Baekhyun smiled and grabbed the teddy bear behind him, waving it over Minseok's head. The baby became entranced with it, giggling as Baekhyun did a funny voice and made the teddy do a silly dance.

Jongdae was grateful to have Baekhyun; changes were much easier with his little boy to help him. He glanced up at the pair as he finished it up, grateful at how smooth things went today.

As he taped up the straps on the side of Minseok's new diaper, he kissed the baby's tummy and turned to Baekhyun.

"You're such a good big brother." Jongdae praised, patting Baekhyun on the head. Baekhyun giggled and tugged on his caregiver's shirt and tugged him towards the door.

"Can we go get ice cweam? Pwease, daddy? Since I such a good big bwofer?" Baekhyun asked slyly. "An daddy ask if Kyungsoo can bring Kai an Channie!" He made the biggest, cutest puppy eyes he could muster up. Minseok, despite not even knowing what his older brother was saying, did the same.

Jongdae sighed playfully and acted defeated. "Fine, but you have to promise to eat your dinner tonight? Veggies included." He ruffled Baekhyun's hair as the boy nodded and made a noise of acknowledgment. Minseok followed suit, although it came out more like gurgles.

Baekhyun ran to put his shoes on while Jongdae slipped shorts and a hoodie over Minseok's onesie. He was surprised when the little didn't fight him off or whine; maybe he understood where they were going, after all.

"We ready to go?" Jongdae asked, as both of his littles smiled brightly.

Jongdae picked up Minseok and held Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun gave the two of them a hug and whispered "Thankies. I wuv you, bestest daddy in the wowld!"

The three buckled into the car soon after and headed off, but Jongdae couldn't get a dopey smile off of his face.

He couldn't stop thinking about what Baekhyun had said to him before they left.

He didn't see himself as the best daddy ever, but practice was making perfect and one day, maybe he could admit it to himself. Maybe one day, he would be the best daddy in the world to his daughter.

He hoped that day would come sooner.