11

Enid's POV

-------------------------------------------

Me and wens are headed down to jericho to go on our 'date'

We're going shopping first, then grab something to eat when were ready to go back

I skip beside wens on the side walk heading for the stores...

-------------------------------------------

Wednesday's POV

As me and enid we're walking to some store she wants to check out. I could feel her hand graze mine every now and then.

So I just grabbed it and kept walking to the store holding her hand.

As we arrive to the store, my eyes burnt from all the bright colors around the store. I let go of enid's hand when we entered. I saw a glimpse of sadness in her eyes, but then it sparkled like it always did when she saw clothes she liked.

I spent about 30 minuets following behind enid as she runs from one clothing rack to another, but finally after all that she found some clothes.

I'm seated infront of the changing rooms, waiting for enid to get out because she wanted me to judge the outfits she picked out.

She also picked some for me that I already payed for, she complained because I didn't try them on first to see if the outfits "worked together" with everything.

I didn't care much. Since its black, black goes with everything else in my wardrobe, so I have no worries of it not fitting any other clothes I have.

I hear the door creak open, so I looked up to enid looking at her feet. I look her up and down..

"It looks good."

"R-really-? I feel like it doesn't fit me.." she says frowning

"Anything you put on would.. No, will always look good on you."

Suddenly she's all red like that night she ran to yoko..

"Are you sure you aren't sick sinclair."

"Are you sure you didn't just flirt with me..?" She says cocking a brow smirking still red

"I am certainly not flirting with you sinclair. I do not have a reason to."

"Then what If I give you a reason~" She says walking a bit i front of me, I look up at her since I was still sitting.

I pull her down with one hand by her collar "Any reason you would give won't be enough to make me flirt with you sinclair." I say starring into her eyes.

"I-- uhh... I-" she stutters turning redder

I let go of her collar "go change back, we can go pay for all of your outfits."

As she's still a stuttering tomato I walk off to the front to the cashier's.

It's been about 15 minuets, and I see her finally walking out.

"What took so long."

"I-- Uhm..- I had some trouble with my dress! Yeah..!" she rushes stuttering

I just nod putting the clothes on the counter "Wha- wens I didn't even get to try the others on!"

I give my card to the cashier "Too late."

She whines pouting "Wennnsss.. I was suppose to pay for--"

"No. And plus since these are colorful like any other clothes you have, they will fit." I point out "Mix and match them." I finish

She whines again, the cashier hands me the bags and I motion for enid to go.