Veldanava's adventure Chapter 1

Veldanava had been bored in his own space he didn't have anyone to talk to or hang out with. He looks over at the world he created and sees something interesting. He saw Rimuru and Hinata getting telported by someone who claims to be Rimuru's daughter. At first, he didn't understand how Rimuru could reproduce since he knows he doesn't have a reproduction organ. However, after careful analysis, he found out that she was created with a bit of Rimuru's DNA.

He smirked a little. "How interesting I might as well see how this plays out." Some time later, he saw that the girl put up a barrier around Jura Tempest Federation, which stopped everyone from moving. He was surprised. "What a time magic barrier impossible no mortal should have a ability like this." He got up from his throne."Fine, I guess I'll intervene just this once." He opened a portal to the forest near Jura and walked through it.

In the forest near Jura

Veldanava landed in the forest as he took a deep breath. "It's been forever since I was last here I wonder how my little brother is doing." His thoughts were interrupted as someone landed near him. He turns to see a female with pink hair, an armor shirt bra (no clue what you call it, so don't blame me) and with nothing on her bottom but her underwear as he looks away "miss please put on some pants." The girl turned to him "Huh why should I you know I wear this Rimuru" The girl said as she smiles "besides no one will do anything to the great Milim Nava" she began to laugh. Veldanava looks at her in shock. He doesn't expect to find his own daughter here "oh well sorry to disappoint you but I'm not Rimuru".

(That's it for this one just know this story shouldn't be taken seriously cause I know this wouldn't happen but let's just wing it ok.)