🌾S1 CH. Four; The Otherworldly

Your lungs burn as your heart tries to keep up to the rapid pace of your running.
       Not once in your entire life did you ever think you'd be playing a hide and seek/tag crossbreed with your City's enemy.
      Yet you are now.
      You've won twice so far, and for your reward for winning the first round, he gave you his name.
      Otherworldly_Night; which he certainly is.
      Sprinting around the corner, you let out a gasp when you collide into the Night's back, which causes you to bounce right off and onto the ground with a grunt.
      Hissing under your breath from the slight prick of pain, you rub your forehead slowly as you glare up at Otherwordly's tall stature. His long black hair blowing ever so slightly whilst he stares ahead.

"Do you see that?"
       You almost flinch by how his voice suddenly deepens. "Why are all these scary dudes so hard to understand?!" You think as you push yourself to your feet before stepping beside him. Following his gaze down the street, fully expecting to see something, yet nothing is there.
       "No- I do not," you mutter in reply, glancing around. It'd be instant death if a Days' civilian or operative caught you dawdling here with the enemy.
       "WHY NOT? IT'S THERE!"
        You gasp at the volume of his voice, and stumble a few steps backwards to put distance between the two of you.
        "Er-"
        Otherworldly turns to you in one sharp movement; before hunching his back, and a layer of spikes shoot out from his clothing and armor.
        Your body freezes, both hands over your mouth as you witness the transformation of a [NIGHTS MONSTER] right before your very eyes.
       In the pale moonlight you can see long claws and drooling fangs.
       No, thanks. NO, THANKS.
       You reach for your gun, only remembering you no longer have it at your disposal when you feel nothing in its holster. 
       The Night takes a heavy step forward, his red eyes glinting as his long claws scrape over the pavement.

"H̸̦͒̊̾͐͒ő̵͚͙̥͎̹̱̰̥̤̦͑̈́ẃ̷̧͈̱͍̺̦̥͒͊̌̐̐͠ ̶̛͎͎̥͎̘̋́͆̔̌̍́̀̒d̴̢̻̝͔̻̭̯̯́̔̇̂̀͌́̂̚͜a̷̫̓̌̂̓̇̊͌͘͠r̶̨̤̖̜̮̝͗̈́͐͆͛͠͝é̵͎̻̼̭͛̾̽̇̔̂̕͝ ̴̙̦̦͌̾͌͑̏͐ỳ̴̛̱͖̦̐̓́͐̿̿̈́͝o̷̼̥̗͕̭̮͒u̷̟̖̰͙̭̅̒͐́̃͝ ̷̜̭̤̇̑̎̋́͊͊̓n̷̯͇̖͉̫̞̬̜̈͛̌́̀̉͘o̸̢̢̪̝̹̫̐̒̆͜͠t̵̛̮͉͈̤̾̊͂̋͋̌͝ ̴̥̠̹̮̻̩̈́͜s̷̡̥͒͗̂͆͑̓́͛̔͘e̸͖̯̮͑ē̸͓̜̺̑̚ ̶̲͍̫̝̪͓̈́ͅi̵̡̥̞̟̖̻͉̜̣͒̎̾ͅţ̶̞̰̱͖̪͓̔̄̈͂̉̍͘̚!̵͖̜̳̊͝"

Now he's acting much more nightly– unfortunately.
       You trip over your feet as you back away, and before the Night can lunge, you turn towards your left and start running down the street.
      The ground trembles beneath your feet as the monster behind you gains, a grading and sickening laugh following it.

"̸̡̇Ŗ̸̡͓̲͈̜̥̬̹̈́ư̸̡̡͖͕̗̯̭̿̂͐͊̈́͝ņ̵̢̺̟̮̳̥͂ͅ,̵̢̻̉ ̴̬̟̘̥̀̄̒̃̒̿̚r̵̹̪͈͐̂ṵ̸͙͍͔̱͚̓͆̌ņ̸͇̟̘͗̓͑̀́,̴̰͎̀̐ ̷͖̫́̊̈̍̏́̕R̸̨̛̛̪̻͎̋̽̕̕ͅU̸̺̭̪̹̪̙̖̮̥̱̐̐̈N̵̡̝͔̤͐̄̄́͌̎̈́͆,̵̛̙̰̟͔̮͕̩̽́̇̄͊̅͑̇͜͠ͅ ̶̳͑͋͘ȳ̶̼͐͊̋̆͘ớ̸̡̘̻̰̉̓̍̿u̶̟͆̿ ̶̠̪̫̯̫͖̂̇̀͐̓ͅc̶͕̭͓̽̾͆͆͜a̵͓̬͙͔͊̎͋͊n̷̳̱͖̗̅͌͐̇͑̔'̵̩͖͈̹͉̮́͜t̸̨̲͎͊ͅ ̵̧̖͛̓è̸̡̧̨̛͉̬͕͍̖͌͒s̸̡̢̼͎̓̿̀͆͒̿̚͜͝ͅç̴̳͔̦̿̂̏ä̷̢̯̺ͅṕ̴̖͓̱̰̟̣̭͋̍̇̑̌̉́̔͜e̸̲͔͎̝̬͌̂!̶̨̤͇͇̫͓̞̋"̵̨̆̇̑͠

As the gurgle of words fall from his mouth, you feel something grip your right leg and yank you back. Pain shoots up your spine, and you fear your femur has been disjointed from your hip as you are thrown into the ground.
       You feel the rough texture of cement tear at your face, hands, and clothing. The smell of iron now gracing your nose as you lay there in both shooting and throbbing pain.
       Groaning, you brace yourself on trembling arms, trying to push yourself up until you feel Otherworldly's elbow wham into your side, flipping you over and onto your back; the back of your head now hitting the ground.
       Coughing a little, you reach for your throbbing head as you open your eyes. The world is spinning, blurred visions of the tops of buildings and a monster towering over you.