Surprise?

Lily's POV

I watch Sarah vigorously typing away on her Macbook while she's munching on her breakfast as I come downstairs.
"Good Morning, Sunshine." I say going past her, giving her temple a small peck.
"Morning." She mumbles as she has food in her mouth.
I silently make myself a cup of coffee and put an english muffin in the toaster.
"Babe, what are you doing that is that intense at... 8:56 in the morning?"
"You'll see, give me like say, five minutes? Oooo maybe ten? I promise I'll tell you and show you after. Just go into the living room." Sarah orders me.
"I'd like my breakfast though. Can I have that?"
"Yes, just go straight into the living room after ok?"
"Sure..." I reply unsure of what Sarah is up too.

It's been a few days since the tasting of the food for the wedding and Sarah has definitely been doing something she probably shouldn't be doing. I've seen her glued to her laptop at every chance she gets, which is 100% not like her. I'm quite curious as to what she could be doing, it kind of makes me nervous, to be honest. I know Sarah is really honest with me. I just hope whatever she is doing isn't something major that I should be involved in. After about ten minutes of sitting on the couch alone, I feel a tug of my ponytail. I turn around and see Sarah standing looking at me with her big, brown eyes with her laptop in her arms.

"What's up? Ready to tell me what's going on?"
"Yes." She tells me softly while biting her bottom lip slightly.
I pat the spot next to me on the couch signaling for her to sit next to me.
"Look." She says placing the laptop in front of me.
I scan the screen in front of me and it's a designer's website for wedding dresses. I see that Sarah has a few more tabs open and see that they're from the same website, but different dresses.
"Wedding dresses..."
"Yeah." She exclaims.

I sense there is something not quite right about this idea of hers. I mean, Sarah has been involved with wedding planning, but not to this extent. Finding a website with wedding dresses, in California, and picking a few out for me to look at just seems really odd to me. I don't want her to get the impression that I have no faith in her for this type of thing, I just think it's very out of the blue.

"Well say something, Lil."
"I like the dresses a lot. We'll have to add this designer and their studio to the list to look at." I tell her trying to sound as enthusiastic and non-assuming as I can.
"Me too. I really like them. I wanted to help with the wedding planning and I'm pretty much clueless other than the dress and ring thing."
"I know baby, you've said that many times since you proposed to me."
I lean over and give her lips a quick kiss before returning my attention back to the screen in front of me. There is definitely something going on and I have no idea what it could be. This is just so odd, maybe I'm underestimating her.

Sarah is determined to get me to go to this studio. I watch her quietly as she closes her laptop, hops up and runs upstairs to do something. Within the matter of minutes, she comes prancing down the staircase.
"You're going looking like that?" She questions.
I clear my throat, "Umm, going where?" I say with a confused look.
"You know, silly. To the studio." She says in a serious voice.
I just stare at her.
"Lilyyyyy." She whines.
"Please oh please can we go? Please baby."
I still sit there quietly, entertained by her pleading.
She walks over to me and grabs my arm to pull me up from the sofa.
"We're leaving to go... now."
"Hey hey hey, I never agreed to this." I comment as she struggles to push me to the door.
"Yeah, but I'm driving. So come on." She yells past her.
"Oh god..." I groan feeling the grip on my wrist tighten.

"Sarah, where the fuck is this place?"
"Shhh, shhh. Relax little Rabe."
"Little Rabe, that's new..."
"Oh shut up and let me drive please."
"I'm just concerned with where you could be taking me. For all I know, we're going to a strip club."
"'I'm sure you'd like that." She remarks with a smirk.
"Oh please, you're going to be wishing you could be at my bachelorette party." I tell her while snaking my arm around her right arm that is resting between us.
"Oh yeah." She replies with sarcasm dripping off of it.