Chapter 3

My alarm rang in my ear.

"AHHHHH!" I jumped out of my bed. And fell on the ground.

"Meow." Mew came out from under my bed and rubbed her furry self all over my face.

"Mew...... How did I get here?"

"Meow."

"Ok." I sat up. Maybe I was just dreaming. Maybe. I hope but it seemed to really feel like Austin was really here. A part of me wanted to know while the other part wanted to stay away from the thought.

I got up and walked in the kitchen. It was spotless no pots or pans out. Nothing.

"I'm sure I had stuff out." I said in a whisper.

I walked out in the loving room. My bag was on the couch and so was my jacket.

My jacket had nothing torn on it, but I'm sure it got torn on the branch outside.

Their that proves it Ruby you were dreaming. Yeah I guess. I got ready for school. In a strapless navy blue dress, white wedges, and a designer book bag.

I walked to school on time and my day was normal. But I did notice that Austin was gone. Weird. I knew he was real. Maybe I'm going crazy and need a doctor.

I was at home again. But I couldn't take it I needed to know.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out to the same place in my "dream".

"AUSTIN!" I screamed at the air.

"AUSTIN!"

"Yes?" I jumped. He had a voice like one of those butlers, you know like batmans butler.

"Yo..... You a...are ......real."

"Of course I am. Now what are you doing here." he liked around like he was afraid of something.

"I want to know. Were you here last night?"

He bit his lip thinking about something.

"No." he said.

"Why are you here now?"

"I live around here."

"Where around here?"

"Down there." he pointed deeper in the forest. And I stared at him.

"I don't believe you."

"Why are you REALLY Here?"

"Non of your business."

"I saw you last night with something by your hand it was glowing."

He but his lip again.

"I want to know." I said. He looked at me again then his eyes glowed. They looked like stars.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked.

"No." I said, wait what am I saying I do not want to say that. What's happening?

"Then go back home."

"Ok." I turned around and walked back. What just happened.

I laid on my couch again it was black outside. I slowly got up again and took my jacket. Sneaking the same way I came to the place in the forest. I looked over a bush to see Austin laid down. With black swirling around him. It was unreal.

"AUSTIN!" I shot up and ran the black disappeared.

He was on the ground eyes were shut.

"Ruby?"

I pulled him up the best I can and put his arm over my shoulder what was those things.

I walked the best I could with a guy hanging on me to my house once there, Austin was out cold.

And i waited for some answers.

Hey guys! Third chapy :)

Kitten