Chapter 1

Going back to school stinks. I was late when I woke up and now am running through the street just to make it. My hair was in a beanie I was way to lazy to fix it, and I was just wearing tie dye black, white, and purple, boots, and a shirt with a heart in the middle.

My parents are never home to wake me up. And I always walk, but I'm Running to school thanks to my stupid alarm clock.

I made it with five minutes to spare. But now it's the tricky part getting through the hallway with so many people. I walked in and pushed through everyone. Making it to my locker.

"Hey Ruby!" a girl way taller then me came in, it's was Jessy one if my best friends. She had green eyes and brown hair.

"Morning." I said in a grumpy voice.

"alarm again?"

"Bingo." I slammed my locker door shut.

"Well we have some new kids. A new guy to." she winked at me.

"Jessy. What did I say I'm not going to have another boyfriend."

"Oh come on Ruby."

"Oh you come on"

" he was a douche bag and your the one who let him in."

"Yeah cause he might have changed, but I turned out wrong."

"Yeah you were, but we told you."

"Yeah I know."

We walked in English class. And I sat down in a seat and the bell rang.

"Ok class your assign seats are on the board." our teacher yelled.

I got up to go look at the piece of paper. my assigned seat was with a kid named Austin, yeah I'm pretty sure he's new.

I sat down and waited for the new kid but nothing came. Ok. Then he's sick.

Maybe, I don't know why I'm worrying.

We were in the middle of class when a boy walked in. He had brown shaggy hair and light blue eyes.

"Oh Mr. Austin you decided to come to class."

He shook his head and the teacher pointed at the seat by me. He looked at me for a second and walked over pulling the seat and sitting down.

I made sure not to make eye contact. I am a people person. But this guy seemed a bit "Out of the box" if you know what I mean.

"Ok class we are going to get to know each other. So look at your seating partner and tell them about your self."

Great just great. I looked at Austin but he wasn't going to look at me he turned the other way.

"Well... Um my name is Ruby, I like to draw, I live mostly by myself but for my cat, Mew. I love hats..... Um are you going to look at me?"

He slowly turned his eyes glowed and burned into mine. I quickly turned the other way and was quite for the rest of class.

Ok I will put the second chapter up when I get some readers.

Kitten