|~Ҽƙ Ƙαԋαɳι Αιʂι Ⴆԋι~|

◦•●◉✿Epilogue✿◉●•◦

(Jitna demand kiya hai happy ending ka utna Feedback bhi de jana...🤧)

Continue from the previous part....

New Hope Hospital

Haseena was restlessly waiting for the doctor to come out of the operating theatre. Anubhav was inside, undergoing a medical check-up, and with each passing second, Haseena's worry grew stronger. Her love was fighting for his life, and the thought of losing him made her heart ache.

A few hours ago, when she had seen Anubhav's fingers move, and in a rush of hope, she had quickly brought him to the hospital. It was here that she had learned that Anubhav was a heart patient, and he had suffered a sudden cardiac arrest, causing him to stop breathing for several minutes.

The doctor finally emerged from the operating theatre, and Haseena was relieved to hear that Anubhav was out of danger. However, she was advised to be extra careful with him. She thanked the doctor and hurried inside to see Anubhav.

As she walked into the room, her heart skipped a beat. There he was, lying on the hospital bed with an oxygen mask on his face. Haseena's heart ached at the sight, but she was grateful that he was still alive.

A few hours later, Anubhav finally opens his eyes and sees Haseena looking at him with teary eyes. Her sobs are enough to tell him how much she had cried for him.

"Haseena....!" He manages to call out to her, his voice weak.

Hearing his voice, she looks at him and her teary eyes twinkle with joy seeing him.

"Aap thik hai na?" She asked, her voice choked with emotion. He nodded weakly.

"Aap..?" He asked in a barely audible voice, his concern for her evident despite his weakened state.

"Hum doctor ko bulate hai...!" She said, but before she could go to call the doctor, she heard his weak voice. "Kya hua?" She asked with concern. "Kuch nahi...!" He replied weakly.

As time passed, Haseena took care of Anubhav in the hospital like a devoted mother and wife. Anubhav was overwhelmed with emotions seeing her care for him. He wanted to tell her to stay with him forever, but something was stopping him. Meanwhile, Haseena had forgotten about their divorce during those days, as Anubhav was more important to her.

Finally, Anubhav was discharged and they returned to their old rented house. Anubhav was reading a magazine while Haseena was designing some designs. The silence between them was comfortable, but it felt like the calm before the storm.

"Haseena...!" He called her, putting the magazine aside.

She looked at him with a frown, but he smiled to see her messy hair bun with a pencil sticking out and a few naughty strands of hair adding to her no-makeup look, along with her cute, tired pout.

"Kya hua?" She asked walking towards him. "Kuch baat karni thi aapse agar aap free hai toh..?"

"Hum jante hai aap kya kehna chahte hai par tension mat kariye hum jald hi chale jayenge, aap bas jaldi se thik ho jaiye....!" She said calmly, which hurted him.

"Hum woh nhi kehna chahte the...!" He said. "Phir kya kehna hai?"  She asked with raised eyebrows. "Woh hum aapko hamari jaan bachane ke liye aur hamara dhanyavaad kehna chahte hai (she rolled her eyes at hum) aur humne gusse mein jo kuch bola uske liye hum maafi chahte hai aapse...!" He apologized for their past fights.