|~Ҽƙ Ƙαԋαɳι Αιʂι Ⴆԋι~|

◦•●◉✿Ek Kahani Aisi Bhi ✿◉●•◦

Continuing....

Haseena's POV

Three months have passed since our unexpected love confession. We have rented a house and shifted into it as Adit's family has come to live with him. After that we have started trying our best to make our relationship stronger and more beautiful so that there will never be any misunderstanding between us due to age difference, while decorating our new sweet home.

I always try not to show that I am 18 years younger to him because sometimes I feel he tries to control himself to confess his feelings. He is still keeping distance from me as before, not showing his rights on me.

So, Today I decided to make him comfortable; and telling him that age is never a limit for love and I love him from the bottom of my heart and I will love him till eternity .

*Ding Dong*

"Lagta hai aa gaye...!" I quickly turned off our room lights and three minutes later I heard door unlocking sound.

POV end.

"Hasee...(His eyes went wide when he saw his room, which was decorated like heaven), yeh sab kya hai aur Haseena...(he eyes fall on his wife who is standing in black hand embroidered net saree with georgette blouse which is sleeve and backless)

(he eyes fall on his wife who is standing in black hand embroidered net saree with georgette blouse which is sleeve and backless)

(Imagine....mat karna paap lagega dusre ki biwi par nazar daalne ke liye🤣)

"Kya hua aap aise kyun khade ho gaye?" She said teasingly with innocent face. He shakes his head to break his trance and he swiftly averts his gaze from her.

"Yeh room aise kyu saza rakha hai aur aap kahin ja rahi hai?" He asked, stealing a glance at her, placing his cap on the table.

"Woh hum baithe baithe bore ho gaye the isliye mast paise waste kiya aur yeh room decorate kar diya..(taunting with a fake smile) aur yeh Saree....ise humne design kiya hai aur blouse bhi achha hai na..dekhiye (she turns to other side, showing her back to him)

He lightly glanced at her back and suddenly felt his body heat up. She turns towards him.

"Boliye...achha design hai na?" She asked to tease him more. "Hume nhi pata..fashion ka abcd nhi aati Hume...!" He said nervously.

"Achha chhodiye yeh sab aur jakar fresh ho jaiye hum dinner lagate hai..!" She said with a smile, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Aap kar kya rahin hai...?" He fumbled as her hands slip down till his first botton. "Aapki help...!" She whispered sensually, unbuttoning his uniform.

"Haseena ruk jaiye...!" He held her hand before she could open the last button. "Ho kya gaya hai aapko...kyun kar rahi hai aap yeh sab..!" He growls angrily.