|~Ҽƙ Ƙαԋαɳι Αιʂι Ⴆԋι~|

◦•●◉✿Saiyaan Naina Ki Bhasha Samjhe Na✿◉●•◦

Two Days Later...

Haseena' s College

The auditorium is already full of people and guests and everyone knows that today the competition is blockbuster as the tickets for the show are passes out for a few people, here backstage all the designers are getting their models ready to perform on the stage....because presentation matters.

"Kya hua Haseena Tu tension mein kyu hai?" Nidhi asked her friend who is biting her nails. "Yaar dar lag raha hai...!" She said nervously. "Tension mat le tu main hoon na...dekhna aisa ramp walk karungi ki sab ke sab mujhe aur tere design ko hi dekhte rah jayenge..!" Nidhi said confidently. "Hmm...!"

"It's always an honor and a pleasure to welcome a distinguished guest to an event, and today is no exception. Ladies and gentlemen, and dear students, please join me in welcoming our chief guest, the Deputy Superintendent of Police of Lucknow Mr Anubhav Singh (Haseena and Nidhi shared a look with each other as they heard Anubhav's name). His dedication and hard work to serve and protect the citizens of Lucknow is highly admirable. His presence here today is a great motivation for all of us to strive for excellence and to be responsible citizens of our community. Let's give him a warm welcome to our event." The host pauses his words and the whole auditorium erupts in applause and Anubhav enters with his two constables.

"Tumne bhi wahi suna jo humne suna?" Haseena asked, trying to believe her ears. "Haan..!" Nidhi nodded. "Sach mein Anubhav ji as chief guest aaye hai..!" She said in disbelief. "Ek second card par likha tha DSP aayenge..!" Nidhi said. "Mujhe bataya bhi nhi unhone...!" Haseena said sadly.

Now it's time to announce the winner, the host announces the third and second place, now it's the turn to announce the name of the first runner up and the winner, all the participants are eagerly waiting.

"Aaj ki hamari first runner up hai...(making the suspense) Haseena Malik...!!!" The host announced and Haseena face fell in disappointment. She looks at Nidhi and then Anubhav, who is smiling at her but soon he sensed her sadness.

The show ended on a good note after prize distribution and some speeches but Haseena didn't have a good day today.

"Madam, sir aapka gaadi mein wait kar rahe hai...!" A constable informs Haseena who was sharing her feelings with her friends. "Aap chaliye hum aate hai..!" She replied with a smile. The constable left from there. "Dekh Haseena ab jyada sad mat ho haar jeet lagi rehti hai waise bhi tu haari kahan hai runner up hai toh mood mat kharab kar aur jakar DSP sir ke saath apni long drive enjoy kar...!" Nidhi said with a smile. "Ghar lekar jayenge woh hume...long drive impossible hai ..!" She said nonchalantly.

"Kya pata aaj possible ho jaye...!" Nidhi said teasingly bumping her shoulder with hers. Haseena rolls her eyes over her and then walks towards Anubhav.

"Aap aane wale the bataya nhi hume..?" Haseena asked while putting on the seat belt. "Confirm nhi tha hamara aana, par samay mila toh chale aaye...!" He starts the car engine. "Aapke saath ke constable?" "Woh dono headquarter jayenge..!"

"Aur hum dono?" She asked. "Ghar...!" He answered looking at her. "Waise aapke design kiye gaye outfits kaafi acche the...!" He said with a smile. "Thank you...(sadly)". " Udas mat hoiye, aap haari nhi hai...!"

"Par winner bhi toh nhi bane...pata hai agar yeh competition jeet jaate toh hum kitna bada break milta famous designers ke saath kaam karne ka, par Sare sapne dhare ke dhare rah gaye....!" She said gloomily