Psychopath - Random

Y / N

My lips were trembling seeing the half dead body in front of me, he wasn't dead, I saw his fingers move

My lips were trembling seeing the half dead body in front of me, he wasn't dead, I saw his fingers move. Tears didn't stop pouring from my eyes, I whimpered when my tied hands rubbed against each other. I heard a laugh from the person who did all this 'just for fun'. Shiver run down my spine hearing that demonic laugh. I shouldn't have gone to the bar, this all wouldn't have happened if I just stayed home watching Netflix. My mouth was paining from the tight rag binding me from screaming. I sank more into the wall when I saw him coming towards the man laying on the floor. I closed my eyes when I saw him tearing that person
stomach. He's so fucking sick, I don't want to end up like that man.

I went to the bar with my friends and went out to the alleyway to have a puff, the last thing I heard before blacking out was "I'm going to have so much fun today". I hated how that man on the ground was still whimpering from pain, even though he wasn't conscious.

He left the man whimpering and started coming towards me, a laughter rang through room, it was so terrifying that it sent a shiver down my spine. I wanted the wall to suck me and never let me out, I don't want to be in front of that psychopath. The dress that I wore was very thin, well what do you expect from a person going to a night club? It was a short dress that reached till my mid thighs but now it rode upwards.

He came and sat in front of me on his hunches. My muscles tensed when he touched my thigh. God please help me, I don't want to die this fast and especially not like this. He pinched my skin and a pain shot through my leg. I tried speaking but the rag didn't let me.

"Aww, my baby can't speak. Wait let me that cloth off." He came more closer and sucked a deep breath like he was an animal like he was smelling me. Opening the rag, I was sure it left a scar on my face with its tightness.

"Let me go." I didn't wanted to show how scared I was, showing a psycho the reaction he wants was the worst idea. Cause he will enjoy it, not have mercy on you. His laughter rang in the air. His hands made their way up to my cheeks, I turned my face to the other side only to be jerked back, he gripped my cheeks in a painful grip that made me whimper, his eyes were wide opened like he was possessed. This made a shiver run down my spine.

Leaving me he pulled the man on the floor towards me. This was so disgusting, I can literally see his intestines. I closed my eyes tightly cause if I see, I might vomit. He got up from his place and brought a cooking pan, small stove and refined oil. Taking out his knife, I thought he's going to kill me but the thing he did made me think it was good for me to just die.

He opened that man's stomach wider and took out his intestine, cutting it into pieces he let put them in boiling oil and let them fry. I want to vomit. Please this is too much. Please someone save me!!!please!!! Standing up from his place, he again came near me, this time I didn't had the courage to speak anything. I gulped when he smirked. "We're going to have a good meal today." My eyes widened when I heard that. He's going to eat that!!? But he said we? I'm not going to eat it!! He went to a different room and came out with a plate and chopsticks.

Tears flowed from my eyes like waterfall. He took out the pieces and decorated them on the plate. Keeping the plate in front of me, he sat down. I looked at him to see him grinning from ear to ear. He brought the piece in front of me telling me too eat. Shaking my head I whispered  "I'm not hungry." He shook his shoulders and continue eating. The man still layed beside me with an open stomach. If you see clearly, you can even see his stomach and other organs.

"Well now I'm full, so we can have some fun, what do you say sweetheart?" He said and gripped my thigh. I whimpered from the pain, my lips started trembling and I started shaking my head. "No!" I wanted to go back but the wall was binding me. I saw his eyes changing colour, they went from light brown to deep brown. He got up and slapped me making me lay on the floor with my hands still tied. I tried getting up but he kept his foot on my side face and started applying pressure. I shouted, it felt like my skull would break any moment.

He stopped and kicked my stomach, I cried harder when I felt him ripping my dress. "NO.. PLEASE!!! PLEASE NO. I BEG YOU. PLEASE STOP. KFNEKNRJDJRJD." He tied that rag back on my mouth. I felt disgusting when his hands started touching me in places I can't even imagine. I squirmed under him, struggled for him to let me go but he didn't. I cried harder, sobbing and shouting but it didn't affect him. He did things I couldn't have imagined. He took out his knife and positioned it in front of my vagina. I shook my head, trying to get away from him but he held my legs and pulled me back. "This time I want to hear you beg me." He said and took out the rag from my mouth.

"Please, please don't do this. Please. I beg you. Please..... Don't do this." I cried and again tried to squirm away but his grip was very strong. The tip of the knife touched my skin down there making me flinch. "Please.... Please stop it. I'll do anything you ask me too just please don't do this." He came in front of me and smirked. Suddenly I felt immense pain down there and shouted.

"I like to hear you scream."

Thank you for reading 💞🦋