Eyes - Jimin

I'm in the attic right now, hiding from Jimin. My hands are trembling so is my whole body. I keep my hand on my mouth preventing myself from making any noise.

What I saw today was traumatic.

(Flashback)

"Jimin are you home?" I called out from his front door. He gave me his apartment's spare keys, so if I find myself in any trouble, I can come here any moment.

"I guess you're not." I said coming inside. I went to his living room and sat on the sofa. What should I do? I thought of calling him. But he isn't picking up my calls. It's straight away going to voicemail.

I sighed, I'm bored. I plugged on the TV watching my favorite show. I was laughing watching when I heard a glass or maybe a vase break. I got alarmed and switched the TV off. The nearest thing I had was a remote. I got it heading towards the noise. It's coming from the room beside Jimin's. Should I just run off? Yeah I should.

I took steps back when I heard a muffled scream. I can definitely tell that it's a boy's voice. It was deep. What if it's Jimin and he needs my help? But why will Jimin be locked up in his own house? I should call police. I was going to pick my phone when I again heard a scream. Should I just check it? What if it's Jimin playing some prank on me? Yeah he is. I'll just go and check.

I started climbing the staircase heading towards the room. I was having a bad feeling about it. I knocked on the door, the screaming got louder. I guess the person inside has a gag in his mouth, he can't scream properly.

I tried opening it but it was locked. I went inside Jimin's room to find a tool box. I remember he has it cause whenever there was any problem with the water pipe or some electric problem, he didn't call anyone for help, he used to do it by himself.

I got the box inside his dresser. Taking out a hammer to break the lock I moved to the door. I took the hammer because if someone is inside who will attack me I can atleast protect myself.

I hit the lock with the hammer a few times and it finally got off. I opened the door slowly, the lights are off. I can only see the floor till the light from outside comes in through the door. I searched fot the switch. It was beside the door. I'm afraid to open the lights.

I slided my hands on the wall and opened the switch. The scene in front of me was horrifying. There was a boy tied on a chair in the middle of the room and there were dog cages beside him. But the dogs weren't inside instead there were boys. All of them didn't had their eyes their sockets were empty. I wasn't able to breath. I looked around to see a table full of small jars. There were eyes inside those jars. This scene was making me nauseous.

I looked at the boy who was tied up and he was pleading me with his eyes. I went to him and took out the gag in his mouth.

"Help me, please I don't want to end up like these people. Please help me. Jimin has done all this. Please help me. I don't want to die. Please." He was crying. I nodded. I went behind his chair opening the ropes as soon as possible. When I opened his hands, he started untying his legs.

We both got out of the room heading towards the main door. I opened the door,  my breath hitched to see Jimin standing outside with a smirk on his face. I closed the door on his face. I looked back to see, that boy was no where. I rushed towards the attic. I hope he doesn't find me.