Chapter 3

When they arrived, Sayaka stepped out.
She was very surprised to as how beautiful the president's home was.
The president soon after took the secretary's hand and led her inside the building.
The house was huge, but Sayaka didn't expect any less of the president, she was a rich woman after all. The president led her through the house, and it's many corridors, taking her to her bedroom.

"make yourself at home love"
She smiled warmly.

Sayaka sat down on the white desk chair by the bed. It looked very expensive.

"you've got quite a nice home president"
she smiled, as she looked around in the room.

The president walked towards her window, staring outside. She stayed facing away from her, still gazing out of the window.

"Sayaka?"

"Yes president?"

"Have you had your first time yet?"
The president asked, continuing to face the window.

"My.. first time?"
Sayaka questioned, looking confused.

"I'm taking about sex."
The president turned to face her secretary, who was seemingly blushing at the idea of having sex with her.

"well?"
The president asked, awaiting her response.

"No, I haven't. Why?"
The secretary asked, still confused about the sudden question.

"well...as your president you agreed to learn from me, correct?"
She looked at her secretary.

"Yes that's right."
Sayaka responded.

"Mhm."

Sayaka was shocked to hear the response she received. Yet, this response was the most satisfying response she had ever expected, cause she did wanna do it- however she was very nervous. How would they do it? Would the president look? Would she be satisfied by her? Or was this just something she did out of boredom?

"Do you want me? Sayaka."

The white haired girl walked towards her, now leaning closer to her face, their lips inches from touching.

"Y-yes.. I do-"

She blushed, looking embarrassed as she locked eyes with the president. The older girl leaned a little closer, and kissed her softly. Sayaka's eyes widened in surprise, she then gave in to the kiss, passionately.
Soon after, they broke the kiss, Sayaka gazed up at her.

"I- I love you. President."
The smaller girl exclaimed, awaiting the consequences of her words.

"I love you too, Sayaka~"
The older girl chuckled, before continuing to kiss her, while leading her onto her bed.

When they reached the bed, The President would start to kiss her neck, slowly undressing Sayaka, before softly pushing her onto the bed.

"My my~ You didn't resist much huh?"
She undressed herself, before sitting down on the bed, now climbing on top of her half naked secretary.

"Sayaka, before I do anything- are you sure about this?"
She leaned down over Sayaka and looked down at her, with softness in her eyes.

Sayaka would look into her eyes, still blushing as she responded.

"yes I am, madam president, Do as you please.."
The younger girl was more than sure that she wanted this, so she decided to kiss the president, which lead to a series of kissing before the president finally pulled away.

"Oh my, you're not usually this bold? Let's try something else-"
The white haired girl stared down at the secretary underneath her, and with a soft smile. She then asked:

"Can I ..?"
She put a hand on Sayaka's shoulder, touching her bra strap.

"Oh- y-yes"
Sayaka spoke nervously, but granted her president permission to take off her bra.
Soon after, the president started kissing down Sayaka's neck, then her collarbone until she reached her boobs. The woman then started kissing the nipples. She pierced her eyes on Sayaka, before starting to suck on them.

-
//SORRY FOR ENDING IT HERE LMAO