Chapter one

It was the end of the day at Hyakkaou Academy, the sun was setting outside. Coloring the outsides with an orange hue.
Sayaka had prepared the President's daily afternoon tea. She was on her way to the student council room, the tea poured in small porcelain cups standing on the tray she was holding. A small porcelain bowl with cookies was placed alongside the tea. She entered the student council room quietly, placing the tray on the table in front of the couch her president was sitting on.

"your afternoon tea, madam president"

she spoke, then returned to her usual pose, the pose she did when standing behind her at meetings. Just standing there - prepared to wait for her. Until she was finished so she could carry out the tray. Hoping for even the slightest words of gratitude.

"thank you dear~"

The president took her tea, slightly blowing on it to cool it down.

"of course president, it's my duty as your secretary."

she blushed softly as Kirari continued drinking her tea.

"good job on completing all of this months work in 2 days, quite impressive if i say so myself"

The president spoke, a certain smile forming on her blue lips.

Sayaka's blush intensified as she kept her posture, nodding as a way of showing her respect.

"t-thanks, madam president. I worked really hard."

She stuttered, her cheeks feeling warmer than before.
Soon after the president had finished, she carried out the tray.
Soon after coming back to the council room to say her humble goodbyes, as she did everyday when she left the school.

"goodbye madam president, I wish you a lovely evening."

She spoke with a softened voice.
In that moment, her phone buzzed, showing a message from her mom.
It said:
"We have guests over, you'll have to stay out for a couple hours more. -mom".
Sayaka's face dropped, as she read it.

"are you alright sayaka?"

The president looked at her, she has a unusual softness in her eyes as she did so.

"yes- however I'd like to ask permission to stay for a couple more hours within my office. I'm unable to go home due to my mom having guests over"

The secretary smiled awkwardly.

"nonsense, you'll come home with me"

The president responded, chuckling lightly as she did.
Sayaka's face quickly turned red, as she reconsidered what the president had just said.

"H-home- with you? President you really don't have to- I can take care of myself. You've had a rough day of work today."

"if anything dear, you should be the one relaxing, look at all of that work you knocked over even though didn't need to. i insist, it'll be my little treat~"

The president said as she smiled.

"we can even stop for some food on the way, all on me, how does that sound hm?"

She added, smiling softly at her small secretary.

"if you insist, that would be very lovely."
The secretary smiled.

The president smiled back, offering her hand to her.

"shall we?"

Sayaka smiled, gently placing her hand in hers, as they walked through the hallways, Outside through the gardens surrounding the building.