Chapter 2

When they arrived at the parking lot, The president's limousine was waiting for them.
The president would open the door as she held it door open for Sayaka to enter.

"Ladies first"
She teased, smiling at the secretary.

"Thanks"
Sayaka stepped in, sitting down. She was looking out the window as they began driving.
Suddenly she felt a slight touch on her arm and shoulder, she gasped and turned her face to see the president's inches from her own.

The president chuckled slightly, pressing her forehead against Sayaka's. Then moved in to act completely clueless as if she didn't just do that.

Sayaka blushed, awkwardly turning her attention back to the sunrise that was to be seen outside the car window.

The president smirked slightly before grabbing her hand.

"ah-, we're here!"

She dragged sayaka out of the car into the cafe.
Sayaka was trying to hide her huge smile, was she dreaming? Was she finally holding hands with the president ?
She was indeed, this was a dream come true, after all the years of longing for the president, longing for her touch and her lips against hers...
She quickly snapped out of her daydream, as they walked through the doors of the cafe.

When they got inside the cafe, they quickly found a table to sit at. They where sitting on each their side of the table, facing eachother. Almost like a date.

"what would you like to eat love? it's on me of course"
The president asked, well knowingly that she made Sayaka turn into a flustered mess as she did so.
Sayaka would stutter as she responded

"I'd like a.. milk bread sandwich"
The smaller girl smiled nervously at the other girl in front of her.

Soon after, the waiter arrived. The president would smile at Sayaka, before she turned to the waiter.

"may we please have a sandwich, two camomile teas and 2 slices of raspberry cake"

Sayaka would gaze at her as she ordered on behalf of both of them.
The white haired girl held a beauty out of this world, a beauty that she would never truly comprehend.

The president turned back to sayaka, catching her staring at her.

"is there something on my face, dear~?"

she smirked, teasing her secretary.
Sayaka blushed softly as she spoke.

"oh - no! I was just zoning out- my apologies, president"

"oh, am i that boring am i~?"
The president chuckled, pinning her eyes on the smaller girl.

"no- not at all president, I was just.."

Sayaka took a deep breath as she looked at her.

"I was just admiring you.."

Shortly after the waiter returned with the food they ordered.
The president turned her attention back to Sayaka.

"how about you take the first bite~?"

She picked up a piece of the cake with her fork, pushing it towards sayakas mouth.

"say ahh!"
She smiled.

"ahh.."

Sayaka blushed even more as she opened up her mouth, letting the president feed her the cake.

The president seemingly couldn't fight back the grin spreading across her face as she did so, also taking a piece for herself using the exact same fork.
Sayaka noticed that, it only made her even more flustered.
The president made eye contact as she licked the remaining icing from the fork. Sayaka dreamily gazed back into her blue eyes.

"are you going to eat your sandwich dear?"

Sayaka snapped back to reality, nervously responding:

"oh! Yes of course, sorry I zoned out again-!"

She started eating. When she finished she looked at the girl in front of her, smiling.

"Thank you for the food President, it was delicious"

The president smiled at her.

"of course, dear~ now let's get going shall we?"

"as you wish president."

Sayaka replied, formally speaking, as she stood up.
The president chuckled and grabbed her hand again, quickly paying for their food and then returning to the limousine.
Sayaka let the white haired girl drag her along with her, when they got outside she patiently waited for her to get into the limousine before doing so herself.
When they both got inside the car, the president calmly sat next to her, internally shaking with excitement.