Promo

Anika's POV:

Sometimes what you are looking for is right in front of you. We are just so caught up in all unnecessary things going around us that we fail to notice the most obvious things.

...

Gauri is seen looking in front of the mirror. She picked up a makeup wipe and removed her makeup, slowly revealing the small beauty spot which was at the corner of her bottom lip. It was faint hence it could easily be covered by makeup unlike the two beauty spots she had on her right eyebrow arch.

...

And sometimes we are so caught up in everything else, we fail to notice that everyone wears a mask - two masks actually; one mask to hide their true colours and another mask to hide their life drama or trauma.

...

Kamini is seen yelling at Shakti, holding up a picture of some woman smashing it on the floor. The moment Anika entered the room, Kamini went from angry to showcasing her best professional smile.

...

In one scene, Gauri is seen in the hospital and she has her daughter in her arms. With watered eyes, she looks at the person lying on the hospital bed then at the screens showcasing the person's state in terms of heart rate etc. In the next scene, she is seen holding her daughter and standing next to Shivay with him wrapping an arm around her.

...

I have never been in love and when I finally fell in love, I fell in love with someone I could never have.

...

Anika looks at Shivay who gives her a quick glance before turning his attention to Gauri and Nishi. Shakti calls the three to smile for a family photo. Anika watches Shivay smile next to Gauri and Nishi was in his arms. A tug to her heartstrings.

...

I never understood why my mother did all the stuff that she did. I never understood why she didn't fight for me, for my sister, for my dad and I never understood why my dad never tried to make an effort with me. I was the girl whose parents didn't want her and it seems like even the one man I ever loved didn't want me. Maybe I was one of those people who was never meant to have a home or a happy ever after. Maybe my life was just a maze of secrets and lies.

...

Anika: Nishi is cute.

She said with a tiny smile as Nishi grabbed her pinky finger with her whole hand.

Shivay: Nishi is the only good thing in this world.

...

Gauri: when do we tell everyone the truth Shivay?

...

Anika: you're a liar!

...

Shivay felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widened seeing who was in front of him.

...

Gauri looked up at the stairs seeing Anika next to someone she didn't expect to see Anika with. In that moment, a face full of sweetness and kindness turned into a face filled with anger and hurt.

...

Kamini: and the past is coming to haunt us.

...

Gauri: you love him don't you?

Anika nodded.

...

Anika looks at the picture of her mother Tina and then grabs a lighter. One flicker of fire touched the corner of the picture and it began to demolish the picture.

Anika: this is for all the secrets and pain Tina!

...

Gauri went into the shower and the moment she turned the water on, she let her tears out - her tears camouflaging with the shower water drops.

...

Anika: what? He's dead?

...

Shivay was holding it all in and as soon as he reached his study, he aggressively swiped everything off his desk.

...

Shivay: I didn't mean to lie.

Sometimes I wonder, will I ever find my papa and sister? Will I ever find my home?

I am just doing promos for everything to get me back into writing after a long year of university. Nearly finished with my first year. But did this promo get you all excited?