One step closer

*At dorm*

Ahhh finally... my bed.. *quickly lying down on bed*

It was a tiring day, I swear. Struggling with the dance moves, facing with a girl that always want to pick fight with me. AHAHHAHAHAHA I guess she's jealous with me. I know I'm pretty gurl. Calm your ass down.

*Sounds of the door opens*

Y/n: Is that you gunwook-ah? *I said not lifting up my head*

Suddenly, I feel someone lying on my side.

Hanbin: Are you okay?

Y/n: Oh? Yeahh I'm okay. Why would I not? *turns my head towards him*

We are now lying on the bed side by side, while looking into each other's eyes. His eyes are pretty tho. Just realized that. Never had a chance to look at his eyes this close.

Hanbin: You know.. about earlier with Minah. *he slowly tucks your strands of hair behind your ears*

Y/n: It's no big deal. She needs you more.

Hanbin: Why you sound like you're sulking?

Y/n: Na? Aniyo *pouts*

Hanbin: Ahahahhahahah aigooo kiyowokk *pinch your cheek*

Y/n: YAH SUNG HANBIN! WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO PINCH MY CHEEK?

I quickly get up trying to tickle him. Hanbin also quickly get up trying to run away. I pull his hands to prevent him from running away. We joke around and trying tickling each other. I laugh a lot. I don't even remember when was the last time I laughed. It was a good day to end a tiring and exhausting day.

Hanbin already in a deep sleep on his bed. He quickly go to his bed before Jiwoong oppa and gunwook come earlier. I couldn't get myself to sleep. I keep on thinking on what happened these days between me and Hanbin.

What are we actually? Lover? But he didn't even confessed to me saying that he loves me. Friend? What kind of friend share the same bed together? Yeah we didn't practically sleep together but still... Ahhhh molla, I want to sleep. This thing makes me confused as hell.
.
.
.

*Signal song's evaluation day*

Everyone already in the hall for the evaluation day. Damn! I'm nervous as hell. I hope that everything going well. I stayed up everyday practicing hoping that I can move up to All Star. I also didn't want to disappoint Hanbin. He sacrificed lots of his time teaching me. I won't make everything useless.

*your turn*

After finish performing, you're waiting for the result in the small room. You're smirking as you see what was displayed on the monitor. You go back to the hall, maintain your facial expression.

Gunwook: All star?

Woongi: Ayyy y/n must have move up. She diligently practice everyday.

Jiwoong: Good joob y/n-ah! *he pats my back*

I slowly go to Hanbin and he pulls me into a hug.

Y/n: Mianhae Hanbin-ah...

Hanbin: Gwenchanaa.. you're doing great.. I'm proud of you *he slowly pats the back of my head*

Y/n: I GOT ALL STAR!!!!

I excitedly jump while hugging him. Everyone also cheer with me. Smile slowly forms on Hanbin's face.

Hanbin: I know you can do it..