Practicing

8 am in the morning

We were told to gather at the court (?) I guess.. it seems like a basketball court.

Keita: What will we be doing here?

Zhanghao: I'm nervous

Kuanjui: Me too

Lee Hwanhee: Isn't it that? The signal song?

Dongyeol: Ohhh I also thought that

Han Yujin: How will our signal song sounds?

Just then, someone appears from the door. We are all curious to see who come.

Everyone: WAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Master Baek Kooyoung, Choi Youngjoon and Lip J make their appearance while waving at us.

Everyone: Annyeonghasseyo *bow*

Lip J: How you're feeling today?

Everyone: GOOD

Choi Youngjoon: Do you know why we are here today?

: Don't knowww

: Signal song

: First mission

Baek Kooyoung: We are here today to give you guys your signal song. The title is........dugu dugu dugu...... HERE I AM!!!!

Everyone: *noises while clapping*

Plays Here I Am

Park Hanbin: Waaa I like the song

Park Hyunbeen: The song's amazing

Jay: I like the bridge

Haruto: The dance is addictive *starts dancing*

Lip J: So right now, we will teach you the choreography and then we will give you time to practice on your own according to your own class based on the Star Level Test.

Everyone: NAE!!

Choi Youngjoon: There is another important announcement here. In 2 days, we will evaluate every single one of you through this signal song. You can use this opportunity to level up your star to All Star.

Baek Kooyoung: Practice hard guys. You can do it!

Everyone: NAE!!

Done learning from the masters, we are now practicing on our own. The choreography is not that hard, but it is a little bit confusing. Seeing me struggling with the moves, Hanbin approach me.

Hanbin: Are you okay y/n-ah? Need help?

Y/n: Nae, it's just a little confusing during the dance break part.

Hanbin: Let me help you.

Hanbin help me go through the choreography. Istg he is a great teacher. The way he explains everything one by one, patiently.. it is very easy to understand. While we dance together, I can see Minah stare at us. What's wrong with her tho. It's obvious that she's interested with Hanbin. So what? "Hanbin come to me first" I really want to say that to her face. I can see she's coming towards us.

Minah: Hanbin oppa! Can you help me? I don't get the choreography.. *pouting*

Gyuvin: Really Minah? I see that you dance to it perfectly just now

Minah: Aniyoo you must be wrong. I'm struggling to dance

Hanbin: Ahahahahhaha sure Minah. Wait a bit. I'll teach you after I finish teaching y/n okay

Minah: Oppaaa I want you to teach me noww.. y/n unnie can go learn with other trainees. There! I see Park Hanbin teaching other trainees.

Hanbin looks into my eyes, waiting for my answer.

Y/n: It's okay. I will ask other people to teach me. Gomawo Hanbin-ah

Hanbin: I'm sorry okay. Later we'll talk at our dorm *he whispers and slightly pat my head*

I nod.

Damn! My heart is beating like crazy. Didn't know that a slight touch from him cause a big damage to my hearteu..