Audition

The star level test for Idols Planet will be held in about 3 weeks. I don't know what song should I choose. Should I choose an exciting song? Itzy? aespa? Or maybee... a sad song? IU? Taeyeon? Aigoooo mollayeooo (I don't know)

.

.

(At the company)

Kim manager: So y/n, have you decided the song for the star level test?

Y/n: Not yet sir. I am still contemplating. Maybe the company have any idea for the song?

Kim manager: Actually your sunbaenim, Hongjoong from Ateez met us yesterday regarding your star level test. He gave few suggestions for the song.

Y/n: Waaaa jinjja (really)?

Kim manager: Yuppp. So, he recommended INVU(Taeyeon), Power (Little Mix), and Illusion (aespa). What do you think?

Y/n: Omoo daebakk (greatt). ALL OF IT ARE MY FAV SONGS!! *as usual, he is always alert and concern for me*

Kim Manager: Nice, you can choose 1 song and then you can start practicing.

Y/n: Nae. Kamsahamnida (thank you) manager-nim

.

.

(At the practice room)

*practice sing and dance, you choose Power - Little Mix*

Knock Knock

Y/n: Nae? *stops the music*

Guy: Can I come in?

There he is.... Kim Hongjoong

Y/n: *nods* Yes sunbaenim.

Hongjoong: I've told you y/n, just call me Oppa when there is just two of us.

You stay silent when he said that.

Hongjoong: I see that you're practicing Power. Great choice y/n. *he smiles*

Y/n: Nae sunbaenim. Kamsahamnida for the song recommendation. I appreciated it so much *you say while looking to the floor, avoiding an eye contact with Hongjoong*

Hongjoong: You should look into the eyes when talking to someone dear *he hold your chin and slowly tilt your head upwards*

Y/n: Sun.. Sunbaenim *you stuttered as you were shocked by his sudden action*

Hongjoong: Yes baby *he slowly lean in trying to kiss you*

Y/n: Everything is over between us! *you raised your voice a little bit enough for just him to hear and push his chest away from you*