Chapter 7: The Crimson Sharingan Princess

"Boruto?" I questioned but he was too focused to respond, "Boruto! What are you-"

That's when I realized what jutsu he was using. As I tried to get up to stop him I felt the weighted black chakra begin to corrupt my own. Then suddenly start to lift from me in a whiete chakra light.

Everything goes dark.

From the darkness my eyes opened up to looming clouds. It's going to rain. It's been a while since it had rained. Maybe...

Suddenly I remembered where I was as I lifted my back off the ground. The pain of the black chakra was gone. I felt weightless. Searching the rubble of the Town Square, I tried to find him. Where was he? I then realized that all the Zetsu had disappeared having been eradicated by the pure white chakra. Then emerging from over a rock I saw Kaushiki climb up it to stand over a body.

It was Boruto.

My heart sank as Kaushiki looked down on him. The hate began to boil in a pit in my stomach. Kaushiki frowned upon him as he lifted his foot in the air. My eyes widened as he slammed foot back down on Boruto's chest.

I immediately stood up and started for him. But stopped when Kaushiki nudged Boruto face with his foot. From that there was a limp reaction. No...

"Hmm...dead?" Kaushiki mocked.

My eyes began to widen as my teeth pierced my lip.

"Shame," he said in an antagonizing manner, "seemed that his body could not handle the combined black chakra of the entire village Pitiful mortal."

I continued to stare at Boruto's lifeless face. The bruises that were inflicted by Kaushiki plagued his handsome face. No. Streaming tears stained my face as I came to.

Kaushiki then looked up to me with a devilish smile and then suddenly it faded as his arm began to deteriorate. In confusion my expression faded out of sadness as I looked at him.

Kaushiki then stumbled before being supported by Chamushiki who emerged from the debris.

"What?!" Kaushiki cursed.

Grabbing his arm it seemed to ash away and sever completely.

Then I remember that before the white flash, Boruto aimed part of the absorbed black chakra at him. He must've hit his arm.

"Arghhh!" Kaushiki screamed as the ashes of his arm disappeared into the wind.

He then looked back to Boruto's limp body in rubble and angrly glared at him.

"I will mangle you!" he said as he pulled away from Chamushiki.

As he began to lunge at Boruto's body, I screamed, "No!"

Suddenly I felt a piercing pain in both of my eyes. My wincing pain caught Kaushiki's attention as he turned to me. From my blurry vision I began to see red as blood began to bleed from my eyes. Ripping off my glasses and smashing them on the ground, I grabbed for my eyes and held them out of pain. I began to wince and scream as I felt my eyes change. All I could blindly think about was Boruto. Everything I had lost because of Kaushiki. That bastard! The hate and pain that I felt had begun unbearable and I clenched my eyes shut before I became silent. The pain was gone. As I slowly opened my eyes a red haze laid over my vision. My eyes then locked on Kaushiki and Chamushiki.

Chamushiki began to look at me in fear. He began to quiver as he slightly stood back.

"The Mangekyo Sharingan," he said, his voice cracking in fear.

I felt overwhelmed in the pain of the loss that I instantly covered myself in a crimson cloak of chakra. Its skeletal and armour formed from my rib cage into a crimson humanoid form. In its humanoid form, the face is framed by long locks of hair. When it's armour is formed and is completely engulfed around my body, my Susanoo resembles a goddess-like woman. From my hands a curved blade that resembled a scythe. On my arms and legs were shins guards and layer armour. I was a warrior geisha.