Chapter 101 - 102

ʚChapter 101

    ◎A bouquet of flowers for you◎

    It’s another year, Demen comes to answer the good news, Yuelao sends a message with a smile, in the huge open-air venue, Lu Nancheng is running around in a hurry.

    "That Xiaoyu, connect the stereo, and then check the music in it."

    "That little...who, modify the mimetic environment of the venue, look who's white petals are floating at this time, doing Pepsi Go and change it to pink...no, it’s red!" "

    That little Yi, go and see how the bride is doing, and see how the other end is getting ready?"

    "My name is not Xiaoyi .” Elaine walked away angrily and funny.

    In the dressing room where many dresses and accessories are piled up, the woman is wearing a bright red phoenix crown and Xiapei made in the Ming Dynasty. The long skirt is dragged on the ground, and auspicious patterns are embroidered with gold thread from the waist to the skirt. The jacket is also exquisite. The woman's red lips are pursed and loosened from time to time, and her nervousness can be clearly seen.

    The woman is Lu Xiaoxiao from the convenience store in another world, and she is the heroine of today's wedding.

    "Wu You, what's going on with Xiaoxiao?" Yi Lairui opened the beaded curtain at the door and walked in, looked at Lu Xiaoxiao who couldn't help biting her lips, and decided to ask another person.

    "Everything is ready." Wu You nodded affirmatively, saying that she was sorry for her hard work in the past two days if she was not ready.

    She and Yi Lai Rui are the two of Lu Xiaoxiao's only three bridesmaids. Although Lu Xiaoxiao has traveled around the world these years, they are the only ones who have a good relationship, so this glorious task falls to the three of them.

    Don't look at just bridesmaids, their bridesmaids don't just stay by the bride's side as a decoration or get guests to sign to ask for money. As I said earlier, Lu Xiaoxiao travels in various worlds all the year round, so the guests are also from different worlds. There are planets.

    So this bridesmaid is not a bridesmaid, she is simply three diplomats who have been sent out. Do you think whose bridesmaid needs a universal translator to receive guests? Whose bridesmaid has to go to great lengths to memorize the habits of creatures of various races so that she can arrange seats?

    The most outrageous thing is that there is still a part of the wedding area that is water, to be precise, it is a pond, because some guests cannot leave the water, or they will be dipped in water every once in a while.

    This is not something the bridesmaids have to worry about, these are things that the head of the family, Big Brother Lu, has to deal with.

    Three bridesmaids, one is Yi Lai Rui is a well-known anchor, she mainly stands at the door to welcome guests, one is careful Wu You, stays in the dressing room to deal with all kinds of trivial matters of the bride, and one is Ji Fuling, who takes the guests to make appointments Just sit in the seat, and she can chat with anyone who comes.

    There were also three at the other end of the best man group, one Fang Yichu, one Semuta, and one Gu Jingyu. Si please come here.

    Among other things, this group of groomsmen and bridesmaids are all top-notch in appearance, they all look very seductive at first glance, standing out in a row, those who don't know think they are in a beauty pageant.

    Unlike the bridesmaids, Gu Jingyu stayed with Lu Nanxiao in the best man group. According to a certain beast, their family has always been dominated by men and women.