Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91 Lv.91

    ◎The major becomes a porter/five people become ten people/Chinese-style horror [Unlimited]◎

    She briefly explained the situation to the four men, and then said coquettishly: "It's not convenient for so many people, and Lu Zuolin and Fang Yichu We didn't even plan to come here, why don't we go back?"

    Lu Zuolin and Fang Yichu immediately said they didn't care, and showed a little curiosity about the world -

    as a new ghost, Lu Zuolin didn't know anything except Guihun Street. It's all old ghosts off the street, all the world is more interested in.

    Fang Yichu just healed his scar and forgot the pain. He was obviously terrified yesterday morning, but today he wanted to explore other worlds.

    "Oh, that's not right," Lu Xiaoxiao suddenly thought of something, and grabbed the fabric of his collar, "You boy, isn't it Xia Guanzhou's turn to act as the store manager this week?" "Yes!

    " Didn’t you have to change your position for a long time, Miss Lu? If you haven’t changed it, then of course it’s me!”

    Lu Xiaoxiao was speechless, how could she expect such things in yesterday’s situation, not to mention that Fang Yichu seemed a little strange to her Ah, I remember so clearly, he didn't do it on purpose, did he?

    Fang Yichu did it on purpose. After he disappeared for two or three days and went back, Xia Guanzhou looked at him like an old hen guarding her newborn cub, and didn't want him to go to another world. I just ran away, didn't I just happen to get a chance for a day trip when I came here?     While Semuta undoubtedly expressed his desire to go to this world to see, only Lu Nanxiao showed hesitation among the four, presumably the experience of the two last time left him an indelible shadow, let alone him I was the one who almost died.     Two against three, more people want to stay than go back, the one-day tour team wins.     Lu Xiaoxiao had no choice but to let them take the lead, while she and Lu Nanxiao walked slowly behind.

    After walking a few steps in this road, they found that there were more than a dozen other small houses side by side with the entrance of the convenience store.

    Looking to the side, they were on the side of a small alley, which was neither wide nor narrow, enough for four people to walk side by side. The wall was not high, about 2.5 meters, and it was decorated with blue tiles.     There are two roads in front of me, one is a winding path, hidden in the bamboo forest, surrounded by bamboo trees, it looks gloomy and dark, the other is an alley, although the alley is not bright, but at least you can see the end at a glance , they chose the latter.     Entering the alley, he was still standing in the same position as before. Fang Yichu didn't walk seriously, moving eastward and westward. If it wasn't for someone around him watching him, he would be able to go directly to the wall to dig out tiles.     "Ouch!"     If you walk around like this, won't you bump into someone?     This is a middle-aged woman in ancient costumes. She looks about forty or fifty years old. Her hair with silver threads is coiled into a ball and fixed at the back of her head with a plain silver hairpin.     The old woman's chassis was unstable when she was old, and Fang Yichu, who was nearly 1.8 meters tall, flew half a meter away when she bumped into her, so that the boy had a quick reaction and pulled her back, so that the old woman would not be knocked. The threat of tooth loss.     After the old woman stood still, she was still screaming "Ouch, Ouch", with her palms pressed to her temples, she looked shocked, and opened her mouth to curse: "You little hoof, where did you learn the rules, you are running around in the master's house?" That's all, if you walk like this without looking carefully at the bottom of your feet, you should be able to get some good work, but fortunately, my old lady saw it before that, if you are assigned an important seat ..."     Fang Yichu was scolded for a long time, and he didn't know the severity and didn't dare to refute. He was lucky enough to experience it once, and he knew how powerful these old ladies are. If she wants to scold you for ten minutes, you just have to stand up. With just one word, she could extend it to twenty minutes. Fang Yichu kept her mouth shut like an honest quail, and lowered her head in a cute manner.     The rest of the people saw that Fang Yichu, who was the most outrageous, was so quiet, and they all kept silent, just waiting for the old woman to finish cursing.