Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11 Lv.11

    ◎"I want to open convenience stores all over the world!" ◎

    But this is really not a big deal.

    Mainly what if they don't help, what if the shopkeeper doesn't sell them delicious food in the future?

    Aju and Ajiao didn't think it was a big problem. They were quite familiar with the little secretary next to Yan Wang.

    Although that incident may have passed for a long, long, long, long, long time, they are not afraid that he will not remember, as a dog's leg, his memory is very good, to the extent that even Hades can remember which pair of socks he likes to wear most.

    They are not on duty today, and they are idle, so I brought some snacks I just bought to visit the little secretary.

    They are resting today, but the King of Hades is not resting. He was judging a dead soul at that time.

    "Snapped".

    "The deceased, Mrs. Wang, murdered her mother-in-law, a crime that cannot be punished, can you plead guilty?"

    Hades has recently become addicted to something, and replaced all the tools of judgment with the ones in the human world.

    What was that what his subordinates just photographed, gavel?

    Tsk, don't think they don't know, Hades is secretly watching human TV dramas, and recently watched a... Hey, I don't remember the name, anyway, there is a square-looking man with a very dark face and a forehead. Also had a sarcoma.

    Aju and Ajiao feel that Yan Wang’s behavior at this time is exactly the same as that square-faced black man in the TV series, and he even looks more and more similar... "My lord is wronged, my wife is wronged

    , please don't be fooled by that old man The mother-in-law is blindfolded!"

    "Crack".

    "Still quibbling, what do you think can be hidden from the eyes of this king? You not only killed your mother-in-law, but also caused people to bury her body, deceive her, and divide her family property afterward. Oh, a poisonous woman like you will go down to the ninth floor!" Stay 'well' in frying pan hell for 'some' years!"

    Not waiting for the woman's face to change and cry for grievances, Hades took a wooden sign from the wooden barrel on the table and threw it at her.

    Ah Ju supported his forehead, well, this is from a TV series again.

    Yan Wang's little secretary stood by his side conscientiously from beginning to end, handing him water when he was thirsty, and beating his shoulders when he was tired.

    The woman just now was the last person in this round of trial. After they finished, Aju and Ajiao hurriedly pulled the little (dog) secretary (leg) book (zi) over.

    "Hey Hey, hey, are you stunned?" The little secretary was pulled out of guard, and he jumped several times with a single leg to stabilize his feet.

    "Come and see you." Ah Jiao smiled.

    "Look at me?" The little secretary obviously didn't believe it. Are these two errands coming to him? Ask him for help?

    "Hey, why did Hades judge himself today? Where's the judge?" Ah Ju pushed A Jiao away. This guy laughed so hard, how could he ask him to help.

    "The judge wants to go, you have seen it, the King of Hades wants to get promoted, even the props were rushed out last night." The little secretary was really distracted.