Intro

Title 我的便利店通异世 My convenience store is connected to another world
Author 厉家锦绵

After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system.

[Drip—received a customer today (completed)]
[Drip——Unlock the freezer food: green mood]
[Drip——store upgrade to Lv. 2]

From then on, she opened the door every day with a different scene. A long street that is half modern and half ancient, girls in hoodies and jeans and women in ancient costumes come hand in hand.

Lu Xiaoxiao who received them: These two little girls are very interesting.

After receiving them, Lu Xiaoxiao poked her head out of the small shop entrance:! ! ! What kind of world is this?

In the era of the dinosaur overlord hundreds of millions of years ago, Tyrannosaurus rex screamed while covering its injured paw, and looked at her pitifully with a huge eyeball on the window.

System: Please receive customers.

Lu Xiaoxiao: You are a million points too much.
In the last days, surprise, small umbrellas are on sale!

... After experiencing one world after another, Lu Xiaoxiao earned a lot of "money".

There are the teeth of dinosaurs, the crystal nuclei of zombies, the glittering merit points, and the precious thousand-year-old medicinal materials...

Some are very useful, while others are rather useless. But my new friend seems to need these, so let's sell them to him at a discount!

Lu Nanxiao was caught in a mysterious and terrifying infinite flow world. The life-saving items sold by the system were astonishingly expensive, and weapons from the real world could not be brought in.

One day, he bought a dragon... a dragon tooth from a shopkeeper with a mysterious aura?

Entering the small world again, the system runs extremely fast: [The origin of this object cannot be detected, it has been detected that it does not belong to the real world]

He successfully brought it in. Later, Lu Nanxiao accidentally entered Lu Xiaoxiao's world, and Lu Nanxiao also entered Lu Xiaoxiao's world.

The two stared at each other. Lu Xiaoxiao thought that she just opened a small shop, but she didn't expect it to be open.

Her shop became popular all over the blue star and even the whole plane.

[[[No bugs, no. There are. Bugs!!! Several children in the comment area said that there are bugs in the article, (applause) (get up) (raise hands) It’s not a bug! There are no bugs in this article! ! It's all a foreshadowing of what's to come! ! ! 】】]

Convenience store owner×Unlimited stream world male protagonist
[Including Unlimited stream part of the content summary is marked]
Brainless joyful article Daily "crazy" business article Content tags: System business infrastructure Search keywords: Protagonist: Lu Xiaoxiao┃ Supporting role : They in another world ┃ Others: