10

The doctor shook his head, "I am sorry ms arañeta Mr.  Marquez i have some bad news"

"Malala ang tama sa liver ni Mr. Arañeta from the accident but we can save him, we need to perform a liver transplant yet we still need to find a donor" the doctor explained.

"Doc please do everything I am willing to do na magpa test, lahat kami in the family will apply for the test j-just saved my father. Kuya I cannot live without daddy i don't know how to tell this to mom. Help me kuya'' Sheehan cried while hugging Simon. She is now at the lowest point of her life and has no one to lean on except her family.

"Magpahinga muna tayo sa room ng mommy mo she, your ate tara is there" Simon caressed sheehan's hair but she declined, "ayaw ko syang makita kuya, baka nga sya pa ang dahilan bakit nandito ang parents ko. Malas sya"

Simon's temper went up but he maintained to be calm "shee that is not true, kung wala ang ate atara mo baka ang mommy at daddy mo ang iniyakan mo ngayon" he told her to enlighten hermind

Sheehan opened her eyes and looked at Simon "Who-why? What happened to Mommy? Kuya did she knew already what happen?"

"No she didn't but she was crying endlessly kanina and I don't know what to do but anjaan si atara to make her calm down," Simon said and cupped her cheeks.

" Let's go na to your mom's room na. I'll tell Tara to make a bantay on your dad na din" he smiled and they went into the room.

When the two arrived at the room, Sheehan saw Atara sitting, sleeping. A face of gratitude is all that she wants to give yet she dont know how to express it.

Simon went to atara to woke her up. "Love gusto mo umuwi kana muna? Pagod na pagod kana. I'll ask some of the maid na lang para bantayan si tito, pauwi na din naman ng pilipinas sina daddy bukas. "

"No love i'm fine, pupuntahan ko muna si tito para bantayan sya" Tara insist, hindi na ito kinulit ni simon since knowing her fiance the more pipilitin the more aayaw. He kissed her forehead before she left.

As atara is on her way to Greggy's room. She felt strange, she felt a sting of pain inside that kills her. "Hala tara wag kang aasta na anak nila, kaya huwag kang magsasakit na parang kalevel mo si sheehan. Empleyado ka hoy paalala lang" she reminded herself in her mind.

When she arrived in the room she saw Greggy in many monitors around him, he is sleeping.

She just fixed his blanket when greggy slowly held her hand. "I love you anak ko" he whispered.

Tara sigh and bit her lips "sir hindi po ako si ms sheehan. Si atara po to empleyado nyo pero sige po sasabihin ko po kay ms sheehan yung pinapasabi nyo" she replied carefully and Greggy just nodded and continued sleeping.

Days passed by and all the results taken by the family were negative that shocked Sheehan but she just let it go because even her titas resulted negative. It is only Atara who never tried the test so Simon asked her to at least, baka man lang.

Atara tried the test and results were out. They were match. Irene's spirit were leaps out of joy, shook and confusion. Everyone in the room was tested negative but she as a stranger went positive. Although the doctor said it is possible, there is still something bothering her.

"Sana tama ako. Tama ang puso ko" Irene said in her mind. 

The moment Tara signed the paper, everything went fastly. in just a moment of days ooperahan na sya -  sila ni Greggy. She was afraid but she wanted to save Greggy, ayaw nyang mangyari kay Sheehan and nangyari sakanya.

"th-thank you Tara" a voice heard in a very quiet chapel. Atara looked back and it was Sheehan

She smiled on her, "no need to say thank you to me Ms. ginagawa ko lang kung ano ang tama and besides di na kayo iba sakin, managing part na din ako ng pamilya nyo." Tara then tapped the bench to let Sheehan sit which she gladly accepted it.

"anong feeling?" Sheehan asked her while looking at the cross. 

"feeling ng ano?"

"yung feeling na match kayo ni daddy, na matulungan mo sya to extend his life, pero ako mismo na anak nya hindi nya match. I look stupid in everything. it seems that I am so helpless in my dad's situation" Sheehan cried, confessedly. 

Atara held her hands and cupped her face, "shee it doesn't mean na nang dahil di kayo match ng daddy mo that makes you less as his daughter. You're Father is very lucky to have you as their daughter. napakamaalaga mo sa parents mo in this kind of situation, never mo silang sinukuan. He would even give you his gratitude pagkatapos into for taking care of his wife, your mom. I knew how caring and loving your dad is to your mom and you've never failed him through your mom" Tara smiled to cheer her. She just let her head lean on her shoulders to at least console her.

"noon I always wonder why my kuya Si loved you, now I know. you have the purest heart ate Atara. I'm very much protective of what is mine but Kuya Si will be yours na" Sheehan told her and held Tara's hands 

Will this situation start healing for the Family and Atara or this will open another door - pain, jealousy or worse death.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Short update lang hihi.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.