Chapter 1: the rose

Sunoo pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat up rubbing my eyes with one hand while the other turned the alarm off.

"Ugh need to get dressed for breakfast. Dad said he needed to talk ot me and Jun this morning." I thought.

Standing up I went over to my closet and opended it. I walked in.

After he had finished he walked back out wearing:

I made my way downstairs.

I saw my mum cooking pankakes in the kitchen my dad sat in the dining room, Jun was already here.

Dad was at the head of the table while Jun sat on the right. The seat on the left was for me.

I walked over and sat down.

"You're late." Dad said.

"Im sorry father." I said.

"Anyways. Tommorow one of you two will have to represent our family and meet the other representitives of the familys from the council." Dad said seriously.

"It would have to be Sunoo father as I am busy tommorow." Jun said.

"Alright Sunoo tommorow your going." He commanded.

"Yes father." I agreed.

"BREAKSAFTS READY!" Mum shouted. Walking with plates stacked with pankaes mayple syrup, sugar and other toppings being brought through. 

After breakfast was finished

I left the table after thanking my mother for the meal. I went back upstairs lying down on my bed.

I grabed my phone. Opening my messages and clicked onto my most texted contact. Well it was one of the 5 I had. Jungwon.

Hey r u going to the meeting tmrw?

Yes why?

Good I know somwone whos going. Now I wont be alone there

You good?

No not rearly

Why?

My father and brother. Its clear they dont like me

I wish I could do something to help

Thanks Won I appriciate it

Np :)

:)

I closed my phone and looked at the celing. I had something to do later today but I was still tired from staying up later after Jun forced me to help him with some of his duties.