Chapter 9: party planning

I woke up. I was still sharing a room with Ni-ki but this time not a bed. Which I'm glad about as it lets me have more space. 

I stood up and grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to get changed.

When I walked back in Ni-ki was awake and dressed.

But like hear me out he dresses like this everyday but omg he looks so damn good in it.

Like I swear hes out to kill me why dose he have the need to look this good.

"You done stairing?" Ni-ki said.

I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"Cmon or were going to miss the announcement." I said walking out the room Ni-ki following behind.

We sat down at the table where everybody else was. 

"Welcome everybody as you all know Im a big fan of partys. So for test four you will be planning a masquerade." Mr Lee said.

We all nodded so he knew we accnolaged him.

"As you all know every year the council hold a party where everybody is invited and able to attend. That is what you will be planning." Mr Lee said.

We all nodded.

"There will be a few expectations that must be met to pass," He said. "First, you will have to design the invertations and send them out." 

We all nodded. Sunghoon writing it diwn on a peice of paper.

"Second, you must have a table full of food for the guests. You want extravigant deserts and quick snacks." Mr Lee said.

We all nodded.

"Lastly, you must have a concept. Like fantasy or the future." Mr Lee said.

We all nodded and Sunghoon stoped writing.

"Goodbye everyone and good luck. Today at lunch you will get the date of when it will take place." He said before the tv turned off.

"Ok we should start disscussing this." Heesung said.