Chapter 6~

(Brian's P.O.V.~)

Okay that may have been the wrong way to handle that situation....And now I feel like a total dick. After I walked out, I could hear Jeordie sobbing from down the hall. I sighed and went downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen, one of my cooks set out too plates of chicken and I thanked him. I grabbed the plates and made the journey back upstairs...

I hope he can forgive me.

~~~~~~~~

(Jeordie's P.O.V.~)

I cried into one of the pillows and pulled my underwear and my tights back up. Even though he didn't rape me, I still feel dirty..My body was enjoying it, but I just wanted to disappear. 

Suddenly I heard footsteps come towards me, and I looked up to see Brian walk in with two plates which looked like there was chicken on them. But I didn't want him near me, so I moved away from him, and actually fell off the bed, landing on my ass.

I scooted into the corner and said "Please...D-Don't hurt me anymore." He looked at me with a sad look on his face and in his eyes, and set the plates down.

"Look Jeordie...I'm sorry about what I did...I should've handled the situation better....I'm so sorry." I heard the sadness in his voice, but I was still scared. He came over to me, and squatted down to my level. 

He brushed my dreads out from my eyes, and said "I never should've done that to you...I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so so sorry for hurting you, Jeordie...Can you please forgive me?"

As much as I wanted to hate him, I could see how guilty he was. I slowly nodded and said "Yeah." He smiled and said "Thank you..Thank you so much." He leaned in and gently kissed my forehead. When he pulled away he asked "Are you hungry?"

My belly growled on cue, and nodded. He chuckled and said "Okay. Well I have some chicken here if you're hungry..Would you like me to leave or let you eat in your room?" I shook my head and said "No..No you're fine."

We ate in silence and we did nothing for a while. After a while I broke the silence and said "I um...I-Is it okay if I take a shower?" He nodded and said "Of course. Come on, I'll show you how to turn on the shower..It can be a little confusing." I followed him into his bathroom and he showed me how to turn it on.

After he turned it on, water starting coming out and he put his hand under the water. He smiled slightly and said "It's warming up a little..It doesn't take long. If you need me, I'll be outside."

I nodded and he closed the door behind him. I stripped out of my clothes, closed the glass door, and stepped into the warm water. I cleaned my body up, without washing my dreads, and after almost twenty minutes, I turned the water off, and stepped out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I grabbed another one for my hair, and realized I had no new clothes to change into.

I opened the door, and poke my head out. 

"Hey um..Hey Brian.."

He was watching TV and he turned and looked at me.

"I um...I don't have any clothes to change into..."

"Oh, shit...Here, I'll get you some of my old clothes, and I'll go to the garage and get your stuff from the trunk." I nodded, and I waited at the door.

I watched while he pulled an old shirt  out from a drawer. He handed it to me and I saw it was an old Rob Zombie shirt. There was a few holes in the shirt, and he handed me a pair of clean boxers.

I smiled and said "Thank you." He smiled and I went back into the bathroom. I let the towel drop to my ankles, slipped on the boxers, and the Zombie shirt. The shirt was rather big on me, and it stopped at my upper thighs.

When I walked out, Brian was gone, and I was feeling sleepy. It was getting dark outside, and I was to sleepy to go back to my room. As much as it made me nervous, I slipped into Brian's bed, and pulled the covers up to my ribs.

My eyes felt so heavy and when I couldn't keep them open anymore, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.