Chapter 3~

(Brian's P.O.V.~)

Jeordie is perfect. The moment I laid my eyes on him, my heart melted. Everything about him, is absolutely perfect..And seeing him in a dress, just makes it more....Interesting to me. Even though his dress was big, I could tell he has a tiny frame under it...And I would very much like to see all of him.

After I got the collar as leash on him, I led him to John's office, while I filled out the paperwork. There was only one chair other than Johns in the small office, and I didn't want Jeordie to sit on the dirty floor and ruin his dress, so he sat on my lap while I filled everything out.

He was sitting sideways on my lap and his head on my shoulder, cause he was afraid of John. I fought back the urge to smile as I finished everything, and handed the papers back to John.

"Alright well, thank you for your business Mister Warner, and I hope you enjoy your new little fuck toy."

He glared at Jeordie and smirked at him, and I shot him a warning look. Jeordie shivered on my lap and nuzzled his face in my neck, causing me to grin like an idiot.

"Thank you John, I'll enjoy having my new friend at my home." Putting emphasis on the word friend. Would I fuck the hell out of Jeordie? Oh definitely. But I do not want to hear another man calling him a fuck toy...That'll just piss me off.

"If you have problems with him, just call and I'll be glad to take him back." All of the sudden, I felt a pair of tiny arms loop slowly around my neck, and didn't need a rocket scientist to realize who it was.

I smiled and gently placed my hand on the small of his slender back and said "I'm sure you won't be receiving that call anytime soon, John. But thank you."

I put my lips to Jeordie's ear and said "Hold on tight." I felt his arms tighten around my neck and I stood up, putting my hands on the bottom of his thighs to support him. He was surprisingly light.....Too light...And that worries me.

He wrapped his legs around my hips and I carried him outside, where my chauffeur David, was waiting patiently in the car. When he saw me walk out, he quickly got out of the drivers seat, and ran over to the back of the car, and opened the door behind the passengers seat.

I thanked him and gently got in the car, being careful not to hurt my little Koala bear. David shut the door after we were fully inside the car, and got back in the drivers seat.

"Going home, Mister Warner?" David asked, looking back at us through the rear view mirror. I smiled and nodded "Yes please." He nodded and started up the car.

As soon as David started driving, Jeordie realized he was still on my lap, blushed, and squirmed off my lap, scooting as far away from me as he could.

I chuckled and said "You don't have to be scare of me, Jeordie..I won't hurt you." I patted my lap, inviting him back, but he shook his head.

"N-No."

I pouted and said "Aww come on, I don't bite...Please? Just for the rest of the car ride home? It might be a while, cause of the traffic."

He hesitated at first, but he slowly scooted back over, until he was back on my lap. He wasn't sitting sideway like he was back at the shop, he was facing straight forward, with his back to me. We didn't speak a word.

Soon just as I predicted, we got stuck in traffic. I groaned and rested my head back on the black leather seats. We were stuck in the same spot for almost twenty minutes, when I realized I had a new problem. I could feel my tight jeans, tighten even more, and I think Jeordie noticed, cause he gasped and looked back at me.

I chuckled awkwardly and said "Sorry....It's been a while." I was trying to distract myself and make it go away, but with him sitting on my lap, and the warmth of his ass on my crotch, it was getting worse.

I groaned and that's when it hit me....There's only one way to fix this problem. I slowly used my finger to carefully move some of his dreads away from his shoulder, and pressed my lips to his soft, flawless pale skin. He jumped a little when I did that, but I gently reassured him, and kissed him again in the same spot.

I slowly moved my lips along his shoulder, and moving up to his neck. I kissed a certain spot, and he gasped...Looks like I've discovered a sweets spot. I smiled against his neck and kept kissing the spot, occasionally licking and sucking at his exposed skin.

I slowly started pulling the zipper down on the back of his dress, and pulled it down until it was at the center of his back. His skin was so perfect, and I just wanna litter it with kisses.

I moved his dreads out of the way, and kissed the back of his neck. I then leaned down and started kissing down his spine. I heard a quiet moan slip from his lips, and I smiled.

I kissed back up until I reached his jawline, and before my lips could touch his, he jumped off my lap, and quickly moved as far away from me as possible.....What the fuck just happened?