Chapter 4~

(Jeordie's P.O.V.~)

What the fuck just happened?! I just let him kiss me! I don't know what happened...I felt so safe with him cause I didn't want that creep touching me or looking at me like that, but this almost went too far!

The guy fucking bought me!!

I must've spaced out...But the feeling of his lips on my skin felt so-WHOA JEORDIE GET IT TOGETHER! Don't be putty in his hands, fight back! Be a man!

He tried to scoot over and comfort me, but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me." I said, and I said it like I meant it.

"Jeordie? Baby what's wrong?"

"I'm not your baby."

He tried to put his hand on my shoulder, but I pushed him away and said "I said don't fucking touch me, you pervert!"

The whole car fell into an eerie silence...You could hear a pin drop. His face turned emotionless, and I couldn't read what he was thinking. After a minute, he just turned around and faced the front....That can't be good..Not at all.

~~~~~~~~

After about twenty minutes of creepy silence, the driver pulled up to a pair of black iron gates, followed by a long driveway. The driver pressed a button, the gates opened, and he drove up the driveway. As he drove up, a big beautiful house came I to view. It looked like a big castle, and it would be the envy of MTV Cribs.

The driver pulled up to the front steps of the modern day Dracula's castle, and Brian got out. He bent over and extended his hand out to me, but I was terrified. I didn't know what he was thinking right now.

But I didn't want to piss him off, so I scooted over towards him, put my hand in his, and he gently helped me out of the car. The car drove off and I was left alone with him.

He smiled at me and said "Come on, let me show you around. As you can see this place is a fucking maze, so just stick by me and you'll be just fine. I slowly nodded and we walked through the front door.

He showed me all the bathrooms, the living room, the kitchen, the indoor pool, the outdoor pool, the hot ribs, the guest house, the library, his study, the game room, the dinning room, the awesome basement, the awesome attic, the four car garage, the pool room, an indoor bar, a shit ton of guest rooms, until he stopped at another door.

He sighed and said "Well this has been a tiring tour, but this is the final stop. This is my bedroom." He opened the door and stepped aside to let me go first. I took a step in and said "Whoa..."

The room was really big. It had a big fluffy bed with black sheets, a black bed frame, and a black sheer canopy. The walls were a dark grey, the furniture was black, and it even had a fireplace......It was a Goth kids dream room.

"You like it?" He asked, walking up to me.

I nodded and said "Yeah...This is awesome." Then I saw the master bathroom...It was bigger than my bedroom at home..And it was just as cool and Goth as the room.

"I hope your stay here will be a pleasant one, but I do have some rules I have to enforce."

I swallowed and said "Ummm okay..."

The rules were: No cellphone use, no friends over, curfew is by 9:30, no use of pools or hot tubs after 11:00, no going out by yourself, I have to go to school, and if I disobey any of these rules, I will be punished and my privileges will be taken away.

I nodded and said "Okay...So um...Where's my room?" He smiled and said "It'll be across from mine..Follow me, please." I followed him out of the room, and to the room across the hall from it.

It was very similar to his room, but it didn't have a fire place, and the bathroom was smaller...But I liked it. He said "I hope you like this room and if not, I could relocate you to a different bedroom...Oh and I'll get you some new clothes very soon, I'll just have to figure out your size...And your dress size."

I nodded and said "Okay." I sat on the bed and pulled off my combat boots, which were hurting my feet a little. He said "Well I'll leave you to get comfortable, and I'll let you know when dinners ready."

I nodded and said "Okay..Thanks."

He smiled and and turned and started walking away. But he stopped dead in his tracks as if he forgot something.

"Oh and Jeordie..."

I looked up at him and he turned to face me.

"But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to punish you for what you said to me in the car...And you'll be sleeping in my room tonight." I saw a wicked smile form onto his lips and realized....I'm fucked.