The Ending

"And they lived happily ever after!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! That part is said when the story is over, you ding bat!"

"Who 'you callin' a ding bat?"

"Who d'you think?"

"Me?"

"No, the zoo keeper from Amsterdam, YES YOU"

"Oh, right, OK"

"Now, this is how it should start: Once upon a time, there was a wonderful princess, sitting in the top of the tower, now do you want to carry on?"

"I'll try, I guess"

"No, you don't guess, you know, OK"

"OK, and then a brainless prince comes along,yells to the princess to jump down from the tower, and that he would catch her, but when she jumped with her hair flowing, he didn't bother, so she landed in a lake nearby, where an eel kissed her and she sadly got electrocuted by it's rays, and no one lived happily ever after!"

"No, NO, NOOO! You're doing it wrong-"

"It's levioosar, not leviasar!"

"So you think you're funny, do ya?"

"Possibly, but atleast I know you think i'm funny!"

That was the time I got the worst nose bleed of my life ( please notice that this is the first text that's not speech!), try to imagine, actually no punch yourself on the nose and try and feel the pain 10x the amount with blood spurting out everywhere, that is what I feel and see. Plus my nose is broken! Soo, what happens is, that annoying dude interferes on my story so he punches my nose and then he is my sworn enemy! Warning: the story might not be so funny after this part.