'🎀' ﹒ ❛ 𝐉𝐀𝐗𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎 ﹒| 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘥.

╭﹕‹𝟹﹕name : Jaxon Milo Angelo.
﹕‹𝟹﹕age : 19.
﹕‹𝟹﹕Zodiac : Sagittarius.
﹕‹𝟹﹕sexuality : Libra.
﹕‹𝟹﹕gender : Male [ Non-Binary/Demi-Boy ].
﹕‹𝟹﹕Status : Alive.
﹕‹𝟹﹕Species : Demi-God.
﹕‹𝟹﹕prns : He ! they ! them.
﹕‹𝟹﹕Ethnicity : African-American & Hispanic.
╰﹕‹𝟹﹕face-claim

╰﹕‹𝟹﹕face-claim : 

 . ⨯ 🍿 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 ˚ ⊹
╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯ 

★ Pierced Ears
★ [ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 ] Painted nails
★ Scar on his foot from sword practice
★ Birthmark on his foot
★ Has Black eyes
★ Obsessed with Hello kitty
★ A very giggly person
★ Generous
★ Loves kids
★ Easy-going
★ Chill
★ Laidback

. ★︵ . 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓 ☎️ ☆
╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯

His physique walks a fine line between slender and toned, occupying a middle ground that defies easy categorization. While he may appear somewhat slim, there's an underlying hint of muscle definition that suggests a subtle athleticism. His body seems to embody a balance, not leaning too heavily towards either extreme, leaving observers to appreciate the nuanced combination of slender grace and latent strength. It's a physique that defies conventional expectations, offering a unique blend of qualities that keeps one intrigued and curious about the underlying fitness and lifestyle choices that contribute to this distinctive middle-ground appearance.

₊˚꒰🥞꒱‧[𝐇 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭] ;; 5'11.
﹫ 𝐖 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭︰☆꒰꒰ ;; 255.

⁎˚ ໒ 🍥 𝐂 𝐥 𝐨 𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐬 𝐭 𝐲 𝐥 𝐞 ˚ ⁎

•ྀ༅꙳ 𝐏 𝐞 𝐫 𝐬 𝐨 𝐧 𝐚 𝐥 𝐢 𝐭 𝐲 ೄ ;;Despite his stature and the formidable aura he exudes with his resting face and impressive sword-handling skills, he can be an intimidating presence at first glance

Despite his stature and the formidable aura he exudes with his resting face and impressive sword-handling skills, he can be an intimidating presence at first glance. The cold and seemingly mean exterior that surrounds him is a product of the scars left by past traumas, creating a defensive shield that masks his true nature. Once you break through that initial barrier, however, a different person emerges – one who is surprisingly warm and kind-hearted. It becomes evident that his guarded demeanor is a coping mechanism, a survival instinct developed over time. Despite the initial impression of a potential threat, getting to know him unveils a depth of compassion and kindness that contradicts the intimidating facade he wears as a shield.

⬧◟𝐅 𝐥 𝐚 𝐰 (𝐬) ? ✘ ೃ࿔

In moments of vulnerability, he reveals a contrasting aspect to his personality – a pronounced shyness that often hinders his ability to articulate his emotions. There are times when he struggles to vocalize his feelings, leaving his thoughts and sentiments locked within. This difficulty in expressing himself verbally doesn't diminish the depth of his emotions, but rather reflects an internal struggle to navigate the intricacies of communication. Despite any reservations or reticence, those who take the time to understand him discover a rich emotional landscape beneath the surface, one that speaks volumes even in the absence of words. His silence becomes a poignant expression of the complexities within, adding another layer to the enigmatic persona he presents to the world.

👨🏻‍🎨𝐋 𝐨 𝐯 𝐞 𝐋 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐞 ? יִיִ 𖥦 · ❏

Surprisingly, he embodies every love language with a remarkable reciprocity that transcends expectations. Shower him with gifts, and he responds not with entitlement, but with a genuine desire to reciprocate, showing that acts of service are a language he speaks fluently. Offer encouraging words during moments of distress, and he becomes a steadfast pillar of support, always ready to listen and provide comfort. Engage in physical affection, and you might find him gradually opening up emotionally, revealing a vulnerability that speaks to the power of touch in his world. Extend a helping hand without solicitation, and you'll witness his unwavering commitment to mutual support, transforming acts of kindness into a language of shared responsibility. Engage him in meaningful conversation, and his appreciation for attention turns into a connection that transcends the superficial, potentially evolving into a deep and meaningful bond. His ability to fluidly navigate and reciprocate across all love languages reflects a nuanced and adaptable approach to relationships, making him a uniquely versatile companion in the realm of connection and affection.

‹3 ﹒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒﹒ ‹ 🍟

★ Learning new things
★ Journaling
★ Gardening
★ Trying on new outfits
★ Writing
★ Reading
★ Yoga
★ Being alone
★ Quiet places
★ The cold
★ Writing essays
★ Going to the beach
★ The ocean
★ Swimming
★ Practicing Magic

‹3 ﹒𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒﹒ ‹ 🍟

★ Rude people
★ Mean people
★ Bullies
★Jerks
★ Exes
★ His dad
★ Loud places
★ YAPPERS.
★ Being bothered
★ Not getting things done

𓈀 ، 🦥 𝐑 𝐞 𝐥 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐨 𝐧 𝐬 𝐡 𝐢 𝐩 𝐬 ٫٫ ⩇⚘

𖤐 ZEUS & ATHENA 𖤐
B I O P A R E N T S.

A deep-seated resentment lingers within him towards his father, a sentiment rooted not only in the shadows of the past but also in the persistent neglect that marked their relationship. His dad's enigmatic history serves as a backdrop to a profound aversion, creating a turbulent father-son dynamic. The neglect he endured at the hands of his father amplifies the disdain, a stark contrast to the warmth and genuine connection he shares with his mother. Despite the tumultuous history, his mom stands as a beacon of stability, actively investing time and effort to cultivate a happy and healthy relationship. Her consistent presence and efforts to bridge the emotional gaps left by his father paint her as a reassuring figure, fostering a bond that becomes a source of solace in the midst of familial discord.

꒲ 𝟎𝟕 ➹ 𝐃 𝐨 𝐦 / 𝐒 𝐮 𝐛🍾 𓍢𝅄 ; Sub ,

⤷◞ 𝕣 ꒱ 𓊌 𝐁 𝐨 𝐭 𝐭 𝐨 𝐦 / 𝐓 𝐨 𝐩. ⛱ ; Switch.
𖤘 ˓˓ ⸝ 🥥᭣ 𝐊 𝐢 𝐧 𝐤 𝐬 ? : 𖧗 ; Hair pulling, biting, Praise kink, hitting, being called nicknames, grinding, choking, BDSM, Degrading, Role-play , Tying up, Public Sex , being humiliated.
🌴 ,, ! ꞈ 𝐓 𝐮 𝐫 𝐧 𝐨 𝐧 ' 𝐬 㒍 ꯴ ; Praise, deep voices, pet names, Public Sex , being humiliated , choking , grinding , sweet-talk , dirty-talk , being told their a good boy.
៸៸ 絶.🍍 ִֶָ 𝐓 𝐮 𝐫 𝐧 𝐨 𝐟 𝐟 ' 𝐬 ҩ ♡̸◞ ; Scat, Gore, Blood, Piss, Feet, doing weird stuff, not stopping when he asks, no safe word, ignoring him on purpose.