╭ ﹕ ꒰ა♱໒꒱﹕𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄. | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵.

╭﹕‹𝟹﹕name : Axel Alejandro Terrance.
 ﹕‹𝟹﹕age : 19.
 ﹕‹𝟹﹕Zodiac : Virgo.
﹕‹𝟹﹕sexuality : Gay.
﹕‹𝟹﹕gender : Male/Non-binary.
﹕‹𝟹﹕Status : Alive.
 ﹕‹𝟹﹕Species : Human.
 ﹕‹𝟹﹕prns : He ! they ! them.
﹕‹𝟹﹕Ethnicity : Hispanic.
 ╰﹕‹𝟹﹕face-claim

  ⨯ 🍿 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 ˚ ⊹     ╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯ 

. ⨯ 🍿 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 ˚ ⊹
     ╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯ 

★ Pierced Ears.
★ [ 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 & 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 ] Painted nails.
★ Tattoo on his back.
★ Birthmark on his right leg.
★ Has naturally curly hair but straightens it.
★ Has Dimples.
★ Always calm for no reason.
★ Smoker.
★ Always listening to music.

. ★︵ . 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓 ☎️ ☆
      ╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯

Ajax possesses an hourglass-like body shape, although he doesn't pay much attention to his physical appearance. His focus lies beyond the superficial, as he prioritizes other aspects of his life over concerns about his own physique. His indifference to his body's aesthetics reflects his deeper values and interests, highlighting his genuine and unpretentious nature.

₊˚꒰🥞꒱‧[𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭] ;; 6'3 .
﹫ 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭︰☆꒰꒰ ;; 223.

⁎˚ ໒ 🍥 𝐂 𝐥 𝐨 𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐬 𝐭 𝐲 𝐥 𝐞 ˚ ⁎

Dark clothing seems to be a staple in Ajax's wardrobe. Whether it's the practicality, the aesthetic appeal, or perhaps a reflection of his enigmatic persona, he consistently opts for shades of darkness in his attire. This choice in clothing not only contributes to his distinctive style but also aligns with his preference for a more understated and low-key presence, which complements his complex personality.

 This choice in clothing not only contributes to his distinctive style but also aligns with his preference for a more understated and low-key presence, which complements his complex personality

•ྀ༅꙳ 𝐏 𝐞 𝐫 𝐬 𝐨 𝐧 𝐚 𝐥 𝐢 𝐭 𝐲 ೄ ;;

Axel's persona may scream "bad boy" at first glance, with his guitar in hand, performing on stages at various venues. However, appearances can be deceiving, and Axel is a striking exception to the stereotype. Underneath that edgy exterior, he's a remarkably quiet and reserved individual who prefers silence over unnecessary chatter. He's content with the idea of settling down in one place, rather than constantly being on the move, reflecting a desire for stability amidst the chaos of a musician's life. While he may not be one to initiate conversation, Axel is the kind of person who will readily speak up when needed, offering a glimpse into his multifaceted character that goes beyond the typical "bad boy" facade.

⬧◟𝐅 𝐥 𝐚 𝐰 (𝐬) ? ✘ ೃ࿔

Axel's quiet nature often cloaks him in a shroud of invisibility, rendering him almost unnoticeable in certain situations. It's not uncommon for people to overlook his presence entirely, and they might only realize he's around when he finally decides to break his silence. His reticence can be a double-edged sword, allowing him to observe quietly from the shadows but sometimes causing others to forget he's even in the room. Axel's unassuming demeanor conceals a rich inner world, making his rare contributions to conversations all the more impactful when they do occur.

👨🏻‍🎨𝐋 𝐨 𝐯 𝐞  𝐋 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐞 ? יִיִ 𖥦 · ❏

For Axel, the language of love is a delightful blend of physical touch and receiving gifts. Cuddles, kisses, and affectionate gestures speak volumes to his heart, creating a profound connection with those who share in these displays of intimacy. Additionally, the act of receiving gifts, particularly surprise tokens of affection, has the power to elevate his affection to another level. If you consistently shower him with thoughtful gifts, you'll find yourself in a place of adoration and appreciation like no other. His love is genuine, and he shows it through these two distinct but equally impactful languages, forming a bond that's deep and enduring.

‹3 ﹒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒﹒ ‹ 🍟  

★ Food
★ Playing his [Electric] guitar.
★ His band
★  His Lover
★  Getting gifts
★  Giving gifts
★  Affection
★  Reading/Writing
★  His cousin [ Iris / Bandmate }
★  Getting sleep
★ Settling in one place

‹3 ﹒𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒﹒ ‹ 🍟

★ Moving around a lot
★ not getting enough sleep
★ His eating disorder
★ Being bothered
★ Loud places
★ Crowds
★ Rude people
★ Haters

𓈀 ، 🦥 𝐑 𝐞 𝐥 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐨 𝐧 𝐬 𝐡 𝐢 𝐩 𝐬 ٫٫ ⩇⚘ 

Axel's life journey took root in the challenging world of orphanhood. Raised without the comforting embrace of parents or the security of a family, he found himself navigating the uncertain waters of a childhood marked by absence. The void left by his unknown origins has undoubtedly shaped his character and perspective, instilling in him a resilience born from the trials of his early years. Despite the hardships, Axel has grown to become a self-reliant and determined individual, fueled by an inner strength that has propelled him forward through life's trials and tribulations. His orphaned beginnings remain an indelible part of his identity, influencing the choices he makes and the person he has become.

꒲ 𝟎𝟕 ➹ 𝐃 𝐨 𝐦 / 𝐒 𝐮 𝐛🍾 𓍢𝅄 ; Both ,

⤷◞ 𝕣 ꒱ 𓊌 𝐁 𝐨 𝐭 𝐭 𝐨 𝐦 / 𝐓 𝐨 𝐩. ⛱ ; Switch.
𖤘 ˓˓ ⸝ 🥥᭣ 𝐊 𝐢 𝐧 𝐤 𝐬 ? : 𖧗 ; Hair pulling, Praising , Choking, Pet names, grinding, Rubbing, 'Toys' , Teasing , Begging , Bondage , BDSM , Blindfolding , Tying up , Food play , Ice , Degrading.
🌴 ,, ! ꞈ 𝐓 𝐮 𝐫 𝐧 𝐨 𝐧 ' 𝐬 㒍 ꯴ ; Being pinned, Teasing, Neck kisses, Hickeys, Rough kisses, Rough sex, Being praised, Being choked, Dirty talk, Sweet talk.
៸៸ 絶.🍍 ִֶָ 𝐓 𝐮 𝐫 𝐧 𝐨 𝐟 𝐟 ' 𝐬 ҩ ♡̸◞ ; Bad breath, Scat, Gore, Feet, Spit, other person not stopping when he asks, Talking about Exes, Being Cocky, Rape, abuse.