﹕◐﹒𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐗 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒﹐ ★ | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢.

╭﹕‹𝟹﹕name : Ajax Benjamin Williams.
 ﹕‹𝟹﹕age : 21.
 ﹕‹𝟹﹕Zodiac : Cancer.
﹕‹𝟹﹕sexualityOmnisexual. [ Pref for men. ]
﹕‹𝟹﹕gender : Male. [ Demi-boy ].
﹕‹𝟹﹕Status : Alive.
 ﹕‹𝟹﹕Species : Human.
 ﹕‹𝟹﹕prns : He ! they
﹕‹𝟹﹕Ethnicity : Hispanic + black.
 ╰﹕‹𝟹﹕face-claim

 ╰﹕‹𝟹﹕face-claim : 

 . ⨯ 🍿 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 ˚ ⊹

      ╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯ 

★ Pierced Ears.
★ [ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 ] Painted nails.
★ Scar on his arm.
★ Tattoo on his left arm and torso.
★ Birthmark on his right leg.
★ Anger issues.
★ Very curly hair.
★ Loves children.
★ Very fair.

. ★︵ . 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓 ☎️ ☆
   ╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯

His dedication to physical fitness is evident in his well-toned physique. He's a regular at the gym, committed to maintaining his strength and staying in top shape. His consistent workout routine has sculpted his body, accentuating his muscles and ensuring that he's always ready for the challenges that life throws his way. Whether it's lifting weights, cardiovascular exercise, or any other form of physical activity, he approaches it with determination, resulting in a body that exudes health and vitality.

₊˚꒰🥞꒱‧[𝐇 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭] ;; 6'2 .
﹫ 𝐖 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭︰☆꒰꒰ ;; 245.

⁎˚ ໒ 🍥 𝐂 𝐥 𝐨 𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐬 𝐭 𝐲 𝐥 𝐞 ˚ ⁎

His unique sense of style is a blend of casual comfort and a touch of refinement, creating a look that's oddly charming. He effortlessly pulls off a combination of baggy yet somehow fancy attire, turning it into a fashion statement all its own. His choice of clothing, typically in shades of white and black or white and brown, showcases his desire to appear well put-together, even when his clothes have a slightly worn-in quality. It's a style that speaks to his preference for both looking good and feeling comfortable, an embodiment of his distinctive personality that defies traditional fashion norms, making it uniquely his own.

 It's a style that speaks to his preference for both looking good and feeling comfortable, an embodiment of his distinctive personality that defies traditional fashion norms, making it uniquely his own

•ྀ༅꙳ 𝐏 𝐞 𝐫 𝐬 𝐨 𝐧 𝐚 𝐥 𝐢 𝐭 𝐲 ೄ ;;

Ajax possesses a striking countenance, his face bearing the hallmark of handsome features. Yet, behind that attractive facade lies a personality encapsulated by a formidable emotional barrier. He exudes the air of a natural leader, marked by impressive agility, speed, and an enduring spirit that makes him a force to be reckoned with.

However, beneath his leadership qualities, he wrestles with impatience and stubbornness, wearing his straight-forward nature like a badge of honor. Ajax is a man who speaks his mind unapologetically, often with words that don't carry the veneer of niceties. His is a persona marked by a dichotomy between his external allure and his uncompromising, unfiltered approach to life.

⬧◟𝐅 𝐥 𝐚 𝐰 (𝐬) ? ✘ ೃ࿔

Ajax's stubbornness is a defining trait, and he seldom relents once he's set his mind on something. Unfortunately, this unwavering insistence can lead to unfavorable outcomes, as he remains resolute in his stance, even when others attempt to offer alternative perspectives. He's quick to point out the flaws in proposed ideas, sometimes to the detriment of collaboration. He's not one to shy away from taking on unpopular tasks, and he holds little regard for the opinions of those around him, marching to the beat of his own determined drum.

Ajax's impatience is a prominent facet of his character. Wasting his time is a surefire way to ignite his frustration and anger, which he may vent by lashing out and making others feel the weight of his impatience. Whether he extends an apology later or tries to make amends through gifts is a coin toss, and it depends on the circumstances. Occasionally, he may exhibit patience, but it's a quality that remains elusive and unpredictable, leaving those around him to navigate the turbulent waters of his temperamental disposition.

Ajax is undeniably a straight-shooter, always delivering his unvarnished opinions. Whether it's giving an honest assessment of your appearance or sharing his straightforward perspective on any matter, he doesn't hold back. While he does attempt to soften the edges of his words with kindness, it's a courtesy that wanes quickly when someone manages to push his buttons, which, truth be told, is not a difficult feat. When that happens, he'll cut to the chase without a hint of shame, making sure you know exactly where you stand.

👨🏻‍🎨𝐋 𝐨 𝐯 𝐞  𝐋 𝐚 𝐧 𝐠 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐞 ? יִיִ 𖥦 · ❏

Receiving gifts holds a special place in Ajax's heart, a void he felt keenly during his childhood. Now, it's a gesture that he treasures and cherishes. If you make a habit of showering him with presents, you'll find a path straight to his affections. He'll reciprocate your kindness with thoughtful acts, taking the time to learn about your preferences and finding ways to draw closer to you. Whether it's surprising you with gifts, treats, or even throwing a surprise birthday party, he invests in making those he cares about feel appreciated. While his gratitude is undeniable, he's not one to openly admit to the depth of his emotions, but his actions speak volumes about his appreciation and the connection he seeks to build.

‹3 ﹒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒﹒ ‹ 🍟

★ Reading
★ Music
★ Being alone
★ Playing Electric guitar
★ Being a mafia
★ Getting gifts surprisingly
★ Playing Violin

‹3 ﹒𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒﹒ ‹ 🍟

★ Kids
★ Being Disturbed
★ Being bothered
★ The work not getting done
★ Being nervous or having anxiety
★ Getting panic attacks
★ Being in a messy place

𓈀 ، 🦥 𝐑 𝐞 𝐥 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐨 𝐧 𝐬 𝐡 𝐢 𝐩 𝐬 ٫٫ ⩇⚘

Ajax's origin is shrouded in mystery, as he spent his early years in the tumultuous world of orphanhood, disconnected from any knowledge about his parents. The lack of familial roots has left him with a profound sense of abandonment and questions that linger in the recesses of his mind. Raised without the guidance or love of a mother and father, he has had to forge his own path and create his own identity, shaped by the challenging circumstances of growing up without a family to call his own. This enigmatic beginning has played a significant role in shaping his complex character, driving him to find meaning and connections in the world around him, even if it means occasionally closing himself off to others.

꒲ 𝟎𝟕 ➹ 𝐃 𝐨 𝐦 / 𝐒 𝐮 𝐛🍾 𓍢𝅄 ; Dom ,

⤷◞ 𝕣 ꒱ 𓊌 𝐁 𝐨 𝐭 𝐭 𝐨 𝐦 / 𝐓 𝐨 𝐩. ⛱ ; Switch.
𖤘 ˓˓ ⸝ 🥥᭣ 𝐊 𝐢 𝐧 𝐤 𝐬 ? : 𖧗 ; Hair pulling, Praising , Choking, Pet names, grinding, Rubbing, 'Toys' , Teasing , Begging , Bondage , BDSM , Blindfolding , Tying up , Food play , Ice.
🌴 ,, ! ꞈ 𝐓 𝐮 𝐫 𝐧  𝐨 𝐧 ' 𝐬 㒍 ꯴ ; Being pinned, Teasing, Neck kisses, Hickeys, Rough kisses, Rough sex, Being praised, Being choked, Dirty talk, Sweet talk, Being Dominated, Dominating people.
៸៸ 絶.🍍 ִֶָ 𝐓 𝐮 𝐫 𝐧  𝐨 𝐟 𝐟 ' 𝐬 ҩ ♡̸◞ ; Bad breath, Scat, Gore, Feet, Spit, other person not stopping when he asks, Talking about Exes, Being Cocky, Not listening to him, ignoring him.