Chapter 12: Plan in Action

Agent P still wasn't sure that his plan would work.

Last time he fought The Portal, Perry was almost killed, but Smosh and Dr. D saved his life.

This time he had a team, a real group of friends by his side.

And now, all armed with Eviltominumcollectinators, his team were about to fight The Portal, and there was nothing he could do to stop them.

Anthony, meanwhile, had killed a couple of minions, but now, minions grasped both of his arms and pushed him to the wall.

The Portal looked back to see Perry and the group heading towards them, "Don't just stand there!" he yelled, "Get them; turn them evil, I'll deal with Padilla myself!"

Anthony gulped as he said this.

~

The Portal's minions immediately grabbed as many weapons as possible; the rest only had their fists as support.

"They have Anthony!" Pinkie noticed as she glared towards him.

"Not for long." Ian quickly said afterwards and ran off.

"Where the hell is he going?" Sohinki asked, "Has he turned into Joven?"

"Hey!" Joven said glaring at him.

"I don't know what he's up too, but might as well let him go." Perry replied as he began shooting at the minions.

~

Trying not to be noticed, Ian snuck up to where Anthony had entered before.

This area wasn't that far from where Anthony was being held.

From this spot, he was able to hear the conversation between the two minions holding Anthony and The Portal himself.

"What should we do with Padilla?" A minion asked.

The Portal grabbed the Eviltominumcollectinator that Anthony had been holding before, then peered at Anthony.

"One of you summon a minion from the fight." The Portal ordered.

"Yes sir!" said the other minion who hadn't spoken at all yet, then he let go of Anthony's arm.

Ian stood terrified, but finally had an idea to get Anthony free.

~

After summoning a minion from the fight, the sent out minion returned and continued grasping Anthony's arm.

"You! I want our newest device ready to go! The Portal yelled at the summoned minion.

"Yes sir!"

Ian continued staring at the Eviltominumcollectinator snuggled in The Portal's hands.

If only I could get it out of his grip, I could save him.

~

"We should abort, there's way too many and their stronger than us!" Doof shouted.

"Abort if you want Doofenshmirtz, but I ain't!" Perry said continuing to kill minions one by one.

"Alright then, suit yourself." Doof replied and ran off screaming.

"Great! We lost Doof!" Skipper said.

"He turned into Joven." Sohinki replied

"Oh come on!" Joven said, "I would not abort like that, I don't quit."

"I know we shouldn't quit, but what the firetruck is that?" Lasercorn pointed.

There, sitting on the balcony, was a ray gun.

"SILENCE!" The Portal yelled.

The fight stopped and all eyes focused on the device.

"Feast your eyes to my newest device! MINIONS!"

Suddenly, the minions surrounded the group.

"Yeah we should've gone with Doof." Private muttered.

"I know I said I wanted to turn you all to my side, but I changed my mind." The Portal continued, "I wanted to kill you all."

Ian watched as The Portal placed down the Eviltominumcollectinator on the ground and continued his speech.

"With just one blast from this baby, you will die." The Portal concluded, "Who's first?"

No one volunteered, for they didn't wanna die."

"Fine, will let your friend Padilla here go first!"

"No!" Ian said softly.

Anthony began struggling to get free, but no use.

"This is what you get for going rogue." The Portal said, "I thought you would help me destroy that platypus and his friends once and for all."

"I would've never helped you." Anthony replied.

At that moment, Ian leapt towards the Eviltominumcollectinator, but was hit by the incoming ray.

Ian landed next to the Eviltominumcollectinator and grabbed it weakly.

Doof heard the shot and peered into the room to see it all, "Oh boy."

Everyone stared.

"Well...we found Ian." Sohinki said quietly.

Anthony stared at his dying friend, not knowing what to think. He had just saved his life.

"That was unexpected, didn't know Hecox wanted to go first." The Portal laughed.

"How could you laugh at this?! You just killed my best friend!" Anthony yelled furious.

"Your best friend, huh? Maybe that's good punishment too." He replied, "We keep Padilla alive, kill the others!"

"You heard what the boss said! We kill them all except Padilla!" A minion called.

The minions led the group towards the balcony as The Portal looked over at Anthony.

"We'll just let him suffer." The Portal said, punching him in the stomach.

The minions let go of Anthony as he grasped onto his stomach in pain.

But that's when Anthony noticed something amazing.