Chapter 6: You Must Try

Hey guys I'm back! It's been a while since I've updated this book, but don't worry, I haven't quit it. So yeah I'll probably won't be on a bunch during the beginning of March because I'm going on a cruise! Also, ENJOY!!

Private woke up tied up in a chair in a familiar room. Next to him was Kowalski who was trying to break free.

“Kowalski? Doesn’t this place seem familiar?”

Kowalski turned to notice his brother right next to him.

“Private! How did…”

“The creepy man in the black outfit captured me too.”

“Oh. But to answer your question, yes, this looks oddly familiar.”

“It should.” Boomed a voice.

There stood The Portal. By his side was a couple of minions and of course, Anthony.

“Why did you capture us? Why not Perry?”

“I’m taking the platypus at another time.” The Portal replied looking down at his hand, “Also, my minions showed me footage of you two idiots sneaking into my lair!”

“But that was in the last book.” Private said.

“Well I don’t care what book it was in!” The Portal shouted right in his face.

“Hold up! Were in a book?” Anthony finally said.

“Of course not Padilla! That would be so STUPID!”

A very frightened Private sighed.

“Don’t mess with Private! If you want him, you have to get through me!”

~

A few minutes later, Anthony threw Kowalski in the exact cell Ian was left in.

“Wait Anthony!” Kowalski shouted.

Anthony stopped in his tracks and turned around, “What?”

“I hope when Perry and the crew come back to rescue Private and I, that Ian can turn you back.”

Anthony stood there.

“Well, hate to burst your bubble, but Perry and his “crew” won’t even make it through the front door without being caught and thrown into prison.”

“How so!”

“We’ve got everywhere guarded.”

“You, my friend, are smart.”

“I suppose I am.” Anthony said with a smirk on his face.

Kowalski sighed.

“Even though the place is guarded really well, I hope Ian can bring you back.”

“What do you mean ‘bring me back’?”

“I mean, I wish he can bring you back to normal. Not someone who works for The Portal, but as someone who likes making stupid YouTube videos with his best friend.”

Anthony stared at Kowalski and took in what he said.

“But that’s just a dream I have.” Kowalski finally ended and made his way to the back corner of the cage.

Anthony finally turned around, but looked at the cage one more time.

“No way Hecox can change Me.” he finally muttered quietly to himself and made his way back to The Portal.

“Or maybe he can.” Kowalski muttered to himself after hearing what Anthony had just said.

“He has to find the good still in him.”