Chapter 10: Good or Bad

Ian didn't know where he was.

He was in a pit of blackness.

All he could remember was he was trying to get Anthony to help him get into the HQ and kick butt.

He thought Anthony was good.

He was wrong.

Ian could remember Anthony's fist come at him like lightning.

It was like that time Anthony punched him and broke his nose.

Funny times.

But this wasn't funny.

Anthony did this to him on purpose, not on accident like the last time.

Ian tried waking up to at least see where he was.

But he didn't.

Was he dead?

Maybe.

But a single punch couldn't kill him.

Maybe Anthony shot him right after he was knocked out. Ian had always noticed some weapon on his side whenever he saw him.

Suddenly, the blackness turned into light.

"I'm waking up!"

~

Ian burst his eyes open.

His face was about as red as Anthony's.

Ian looked up to see the person who punched him.

"Geez Anthony, what the firetruck was that for?" Ian said getting off the ground.

Anthony didn't reply, which gave Ian time to see if he could recognize where he was.

But he didn't recognize it one bit.

"Hey man, can you at least tell me where I am?"

"This. This is a prison cell." Anthony replied.

"I've been to the dungeon, Anthony, I didn't recognize this place."

"It's not in the dungeon. We're not that far from The Portal's room. This is where the prisoners who are sent to die stay."

"Sent to die!? Anthony you can't let The Portal kill me! You have to stop him! You're my best friend!"

"I was your best friend."

Ian couldn't believe it. Anthony definitely, for sure, was a new person now.

"Now excuse me, I have to go prison you're other friends."

"You don't even know where they are!" Ian returned.

"I don't?" Anthony looked at him with a grin.

Ian didn't reply.

"This, Hecox, is also where the main security system is. I can watch every room, and spot your little friends." Anthony said as he made his way over to a huge TV filled with little boxes showing the different rooms.

"Impressive." Ian said.

"You should tell The Portal that, he built it."

"Before I do, I got to tell you something." Ian said, filled with courage.

Perry had said to try to turn Anthony good, this could be his chance.

"What?"

Right then, Ian hugged him.

"Hecox get off..."

But Anthony never got a chance to finish.

For some reason, when Ian hugged him, Anthony started to feel more... good.

All the fun memories came back to him.

That's when Anthony pushed him off.

"Ian! Oh Ian what have I done! I've got all our friends in danger and you might get killed and it's my entire fault! I punched you and shoved you and I regret it! I even captured Kowalski and Private that night and now I wish it wasn't me." Anthony finally yelled.

Ian couldn't believe it. It felt like it had been 100 years since Anthony called him Ian.

"Anthony? Are you al...?"

"Ian, I'm sorry." Anthony finally interrupted.

Suddenly, the door broke open, revealing Pinkie Pie.

"Hi Ian! Hi Anthony! Heard you two talking and I thought 'Oh my goodness! Anthony might be good!' So I ran in here to see for myself so I know if there should be a party or not!"

Ian and Anthony stood there motionless.

"Pinkie, you have to get out of here! You're the only one not in danger yet." Anthony said trying to get the horse out, "You have to warn Perry that The Portal is going to... oh no."